Toribash
Originally Posted by Metta View Post
Flux, Sorry if I offended you in anyway.

I'm sorry for posting after you said to stop but I feel terrible, I rarely offend people(Unless it's in-game and they get mad when I win).

ha dude I'm fine... I'm a brony. thanks for the sorry, I'm sorry if I upset you in any way. I sense you want to join the clan, right?
Leader of nothing
You didn't upset me at all. Just surprized me when you called me open minded for not watching the show.

I was thinking about it I am not sure though. I don't want my low belt to make this clan look bad.
You didn't upset me at all.

I was thinking about it I am not sure though. I don't want my low belt to make this clan look bad.

I'm glad your not upset.

dude we're looking for active members. just tell me/us about yourself, not about you in the game. we want to know ever member of out family in real life, juts tell us we wont mined, I think I've twisted there minds enough to think more brony. so tell me about yourself and I'll see what I can do for you.
Leader of nothing
Well, I am 18.

I like to start out my pointing out a few problems.

I am short tempered, though on the internet I don't seem like it but I am. I have a sense of humor but I hate being insulted, whether it's a joke or serious.
I'd like to be critical just to be critical meaning if you post something and I have an opinion on it expect me to post regardless of the reason I will state my opinion. The reason why that's a bad thing is that sometimes my opinion sucks and you might not agree but I will argue just to try and defend it.

I am 18 years old, I live in New Mexico(Not Mexico, so I don't speak Spanish). My GMT is -7 so right now it is 6:15am. I am a night person, I like to stay up when it's dark and just listen to music.

My pet peeve is people who cuss.

I find it rather immature/rude to cuss, In what ever situation so if I see it I WILL comment on it.

"He who curses is no Gentleman"

I have found my self to be quite annoying with these little rules I have for my self I have been insulted and put down to do me commenting on people who cuss.

I like to post with some good grammar, I know my grammar isn't perfect but I try to make my posts as readable as possible.

I like to be loyal, I dislike clan hoppers but keep in mind that if I do not like the situation in which I am in I will leave with out warning but with a reason.
very well written my friend... ok Ill wait a while or just invite you... ok I'll invite you hold on.
Leader of nothing
So, now that's out of the way.

As for mlp, is there a readable version I am down to read it but the music and voices bleh.

I am trying to be a little more supportive of my brothers interests.
So, now that's out of the way.

As for mlp, is there a readable version I am down to read it but the music and voices bleh.

I am trying to be a little more supportive of my brothers interests.

I have never looked for readable versions, but there's fanfics, lots of them. just whatch the show, the theme lasts only about 20 maybe 15 seconds.
Leader of nothing
It's not only the theme, it's really hard for me to take this show seriously with the ponies.

I see my self laughing at serious parts :<

I want to be able to enjoy the show and laugh when needed but I cant
It's not only the theme, it's really hard for me to take this show seriously with the ponies.

I see my self laughing at serious parts :<

I want to be able to enjoy the show and laugh when needed but I cant

you want to enjoy the show, then give it a chance before judging it or judging yourself. you're life will be changed, trust me.
Leader of nothing
Woah man, It's just a show.
(No Offence)

but I doubt a show like that would change my life unless it could get me drafted to a basketball team.