Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I'm sorry, but I have to. Why? Plus I have 3 dogs. Wallace, Edward, and Carly. I didn't name any of them (probably for the best). I also had 2 other dogs, but they are dead. So yeah.

Well this is awkward. Pink was a name given by my dad due to her entire body being black except for her.. asshole. So when she's turned around it sticks out like a sore thumb.. yeah.. Red was named red because her mom and dad didn't have any orange on them at all, and she's almost entirely orange. We named her red instead of orange because orange sounds weird. And black was named black because we were going to give him away, so we didn't name her, but we had to refer to her as something, and she's all black so we called her black. Now my mother's become attached to her, so we're keeping her and that's her name.

Wallace is a kick ass name for a dog.
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Nope not everyone likes it. I've been cursed. Probably gonna die soon or something.

Curse u know we gonna call!
Not the plumbers but senior ghost hunters.... whee....
(So u didnt change ypur name? O3O)
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
I miss Nin :/

I know

Dartz! ily bb

I'm going to start streaming again, so keep an eye out for the livestream link thingy in the top right corner of the forums. Gonna be cool n shit
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I know

Dartz! ily bb

I'm going to start streaming again, so keep an eye out for the livestream link thingy in the top right corner of the forums. Gonna be cool n shit

Ah, dont think I was higher than a green belt when you were streaming, but ill be sure to watch, sounds cool

Nomad-Not to mention Tim... Lol

I would change my name to Ice, if it wasnt taken ):
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Ah, dont think I was higher than a green belt when you were streaming, but ill be sure to watch, sounds cool

Nomad-Not to mention Tim... Lol

I would change my name to Ice, if it wasnt taken ):

Well thanks :P

Also, they wouldn't allow you to change it to Ice even if it was available. They don't let people get 3 letter names anymore due to a glitch where you can search for them on the forums.
Sweet, Tool is still possible. If it isn't taken. In the next 20 years it takes me to get the tc.
my clan was deleted
Name: Chris, in real life. But Juicy obviously.
Belt: 4th Dan black belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: No bans, though infracted a couple times for simple things.
Past clans and why you left them: Power(clan was inactive), Zone(Idk why I left honestly.), Metal.
Anyone you know in this clan: Risk, Nin, Dartzpie, soap, lexii, torigod, Igzoz, Bleachme.
Why do you want us: Well, back in the day, when zone first started, I was in the clan. And It was actually my first clan and I enjoyed it very much, it's good to see that alot of members from back then are still here, and It would be pretty cool to go back to Zone myself. Had some gud times :>
Why should we want you: I'm usually always happy, and im I pretty good player in game. I can also help out the clan with arts and shiz.
Best and Worst mods: ABD(best) Rk-mma(Good) Judo(Ok) Wushu(Worst)
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Do I have to? Well, Im 15 years old. Iv'e been playing tb for 3 years and am pretty decent at art, which most of you know I am an artist. I'm also terrible at writing. I know this isnt a paragraph, as I said, I hate writing.
Your usercard: Whats a usercard?
3 replays: Caution, old.
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
6339explosiona.rpl (187.1 KB, 4 views)
8245Simp Kick_ Juicy.rpl (69.0 KB, 4 views)
2022That wat it is.rpl (206.9 KB, 4 views)

1100m kill in conquest on bf4. 2 days after release. Goml. Oh, I have had 2 red bellied toads, an gecko, 3 little green lizards, 2 dogs, and several goldfish. And a rock. First dog's name was Spike, beagle/spaniel mix, loved him, he helped me make it through high school and middle school with my sanity intact, and I shall forever miss him. New dog's name is Gracie, beagle, and she is possibly the only thing keeping me sane atm. My dogs are my best friends(omfgloserhasnofriendsamirite?) and shall remain so forever. Wow that came out heavier than I intended it to.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
1100m kill in conquest on bf4. 2 days after release. Goml. Oh, I have had 2 red bellied toads, an gecko, 3 little green lizards, 2 dogs, and several goldfish. And a rock. First dog's name was Spike, beagle/spaniel mix, loved him, he helped me make it through high school and middle school with my sanity intact, and I shall forever miss him. New dog's name is Gracie, beagle, and she is possibly the only thing keeping me sane atm. My dogs are my best friends(omfgloserhasnofriendsamirite?) and shall remain so forever. Wow that came out heavier than I intended it to.

What is the rocks name?
my clan was deleted