yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why should Death Plague consider you?: because i have seen some of your players in game and think there greta and would like to join them
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself. because im funny have a great personality get along great with other players and would like to get the clans name out there im also starting a video course at school so should be able to make clan vids or edit ones you got
Best mod: Judo/akidio
Referrals, nonesorry How many times have you been banned or infracted: None.
Previous Clans: Bleu Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: because its for noobs ive been a noob and starting to get alittle better and cant offer any help to other people within the clan .
Skills in TB community Replay editing
Attached Files
slasher.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
rapeage from slasher.rpl (79.4 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by xslasher1 View Post
Why should Death Plague consider you?: because i have seen some of your players in game and think there greta and would like to join them
Write one or two paragraphs about yourself. because im funny have a great personality get along great with other players and would like to get the clans name out there im also starting a video course at school so should be able to make clan vids or edit ones you got
Best mod: Judo/akidio
Referrals, nonesorry How many times have you been banned or infracted: None.
Previous Clans: Bleu Why did you leave/get kicked out of the clans?: because its for noobs ive been a noob and starting to get alittle better and cant offer any help to other people within the clan .
Skills in TB community Replay editing

He has applied to Bleu, Optic, Tori Knights, Death plague, uke, code, piratez and predators all within the last 3 days.
Leaving Toribash(serious)
So im leaving toribash cause
Its just become so so..... Boring

I was thinking of this a couple of days ago
And ive decided to leave.

So good luck in whateva you guys are doing
(could be my last post)

I hope the clan is not dead by the time I decide to come back.
So If you want to kick me from the clan, its fine.
Last edited by Golfball; Sep 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness