Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would make videos but... well
1. Not really sure how to edit videos well.
2. Don't feel like even learning atm because my PC and upload speed is so shit lololol

I've had some pretty crazy clutches, etc.
Sparky witnessed a clutch a while ago when we were in a casual match and I had like 180+ ping lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
gonna start streaming again :O found new clan so gonna be very active.
https://www.twitch.tv/ezeeth
global eleet

In december 2015 after the new rank distribution i deranked to MGE. Got a break of 2 months and after i got my rank back i was MG2. Now i'm back in LEM aiming for my SMFC back and then the GE dream. Isn't it an amazing comeback of 6-7 ranks?
I wish I could find a team or a group of people that I could play with that are fairly good, I tend to solo q all the way and I'm currently MGE again so \o/

At times it's rough to solo q lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I wish I could find a team or a group of people that I could play with that are fairly good, I tend to solo q all the way and I'm currently MGE again so \o/

At times it's rough to solo q lol

www.gamurs.com

made my own team there and never playing soloq again, csgo has become a lot more fun
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
www.gamurs.com

made my own team there and never playing soloq again, csgo has become a lot more fun

I've tried using that site but haven't really had any luck.
Will possibly try it again on Friday since I'm leaving in a few hours anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I used to be LEM, and after the update, I became mg2. I've gone up to DMG, but as of now I'm at GN4.
i'll try using that site, see if i have any luck, considering soloq is the worst of the worst.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Nerti View Post
I used to be LEM, and after the update, I became mg2. I've gone up to DMG, but as of now I'm at GN4.
i'll try using that site, see if i have any luck, considering soloq is the worst of the worst.

Never solo que.Always play with friends that you know they are good enough for your rank/their rank, to comunicate, know strats etc.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Never solo que.Always play with friends that you know they are good enough for your rank/their rank, to comunicate, know strats etc.

idk, I play solo queue all the time, sure there's the occasional jerks, but I'm met with great teammates overall. But that's just my experience, and I'm a pretty easy going guy so I can easily connect with random teammates in under 5-6 rounds.
Nub.
solo queuing is like going out before checking the forecast. yh it might be pretty good but its most likely going to be shitty weather
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18