Toribash
I'm doing pretty comfortably. Still ridin dat 420 blaze. You know, I didn't know just then whether that first sentence I wrote made since. I wasn't sure that 'comfortably' was the right word to use grammatically. But then I figured it out. Comfortably is an adverb, so it's describing a verb. But wtf was the verb, right? Verbs are just 'doing' words, and I wasn't doing anything. But then I remembered that verbs can also be 'existing' or 'being' words. So when I said I was 'doing comfortably', the verb was 'doing'.

AND THEN... when I just wrote that above paragraph I saw this sentence;
Verbs are just 'doing' words, and I wasn't doing anything

and I thought 'holy fkn shit'. I just said they were 'doing' words, and the exact verb I fkn used was 'doing'. FKKK.

weed4dayz
Last edited by Ele; Jun 18, 2015 at 09:37 AM.
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
And this ^ fellas, is why you should not use drugs.

No, you should use drugs.
Drugs make you cool, especially cigarettes. B)

In all fairness, drugs are bad of all kinds. I make jokes about it, but people close to me have had their lives wracked because of things like weed and such.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I'm down for it, but I'd rather Ele sign us up since I don't affiliate myself much with in game anymore.
Well, I was asleep, so thank-you zwouter for sorting it out.

Here's the clash of clans bracket:
http://challonge.com/Unityclash

I assume that that's a capped [I] (and not Liquor) and we're vsing Parrot first.
Come on Ele, Military alphabet. Lima.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.