Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
i think u guys shouldnt go to school... besides you can stay home and slack... but srsly take care of it
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine
^ Spelling Fail.
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked
i ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
granted, but you suffer carpal tunnel syndrome, and you can no longer draw. I wish for a cure for swine flu :o
Happy Birthday Unknown!!! I would've made the thread for this if I was on as much as I should u.u I hope u gets awesome presents...like these (.Y.)
oh noez swine flu in Illinois aieeeeeeeee
I have to agree w/ Gubs on this one...a buttload of hype. You have to take into consideration that there are a few thousand casualties from plain old influenza yearly...so its not really a crisis when so little people die from it. What we gotta worry about is if it mutates D= that'd be bad news