Toribash
I also hope your uncle is okay, besides is he in soviet russia? Since here we tend to hit motorcycles instead of the other way around (ohgod I'm horrible and I will be going to hell for that joke... xD)
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
its just a bike accident i hope it wasn't to strong so your uncle will be better soon
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Is your uncle alright?
Stupid tokyo ghoul
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
Promotion incoming!

wot for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
He was like wtf lol

Then he just walked after he just got hit, and act normally like there's nothing happend,
He just got his left arm broken, only his left arm, and no, I'm not russian, I'm indonesian
bintangfal#9846
heh i remember i was with a friend on bikes getting down from the mountain and somehow he lost the frain cable and then he crashed on a big rock and started flying on the air.i was just derp and he wake up in few secs with 5 broken fingers,righ shoulder and one of he's feets.he was walking normaly with alot of blood like he was swiming on it.
when we reashed the hospital everyone was looking at him and saying holy shit wtf is happened to this guy :b
yep he was saying fuck all the time.
anyway the most wtf accident that ever happened to me is when a bus passed on my foot without breaking it lol.but it was hurting alot for a week.
still wondering how did it still ok :P