Toribash
Thypus: I like the spin, but I think you could have decapped him earlier.

Micho: Nice madman :o Nice aikido save too

Nura: The decap should have took both of the arms off, that would be epic.

I have something old :
Attached Files
Sly-Splitcap.rpl (79.6 KB, 15 views)
Sly-SplitTest.rpl (140.4 KB, 9 views)
1st - badass D: The only thing is that second punch could look a little bit stronger, and replay lacks pose (which making shouldn't be a problem for you). Other than that, awesome.
2nd - torso only manipulation, lol wtf. You should totally make moar damage to uke.

~

Shaking rust again, I'll make more of these replays, suckish but warming me up xd Also it's my first throw with own bodypart.
Attached Files
!rust-01.rpl (217.8 KB, 15 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Sly:
Splitcap: Placement was awesome and fluid, yes the 2nd punch could've looked more powerful, but it's also awesome like this. :3 Pose could be there, you got enough time for a good one. ;o
Splittest: Reminded me of Headcrabs. Fast, funny, effective. Wanna see a decap and another DM though. :||| Add more frames to this shit.

Jtank:

Rust-01: Ohai Rust. Never seen you. o7 It looks nice, maybe a little much contact while the rip part in the middle, but the skeet and the ending turn with pose rounded it up again. Nice one. I like how you dismembered your wrist, even in 1 Turn frame jumping I couldn't make it out at first how you did it. ;o Confusing and nice. Good job.
Rust: onice madman, but I think the 2nd punch should be a boom hit. Very nice skeet and pose.

I'm doing an entire new set of replays on a realistic combat-like style.
Enjoy :3
More of the set to come.
Attached Files
Sly-RealWorld1.rpl (68.3 KB, 12 views)
Sly-RealWorld2.rpl (82.0 KB, 16 views)
Gogo, hax rpl so uke is thrown away nicely D:

Also in 2nd, decap looks cool ^^

Overall, nice, but it's a bit stiff-ish. You know, lacks some flow or something like that. Still very impressive though.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Slycooper:

Short for both: They were furious and like, omg lololz, but well, realism is just not toribashs' Element, atleast not in that grade. It looks cool and stuff, and I believe it was hard, but I think it could've looked better if you made somewat epic madman out of it.

It's time for new replays.

This time I was messing around, though I really think that "Dat_combo" one isn't too bad.
You decide.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jan 28, 2014 at 09:56 PM.
The First one was pretty cool nobuddie. I totaly liked that spinning on your hand at the end D:
The second one was meh, a bit boring but nice clean decap tho :3

Here are some I made.
Fail as always.

I think "Derty" is the best replay of them.
Others are totaly random.

Note: THE LAST REPLAY WAS NOT MADE BY ME.

It was made by Horo, he's an pretty unknown player,yet ! He sent it to me and I just had to upload it because it's just so badass.
Attached Files
781 Derty.rpl (82.3 KB, 8 views)
781 leetcake.rpl (146.2 KB, 6 views)
781 wtfdecap.rpl (57.5 KB, 6 views)
781 wat .rpl (153.9 KB, 5 views)
fu3333reloaded.rpl (221.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by ThYphus; Jan 15, 2010 at 10:06 PM.
[Addicted]
They were all nice, I see you love lifting uke first Wtfdecap wasn't that special, but the pose was awesome .

Horo seems like a decent replay maker, nice madman.

-----------

Replay hacked. I tried to do some ninja/james bond move on uke.
Attached Files
Sly-Gentlemen.rpl (272.0 KB, 12 views)
Lags like hell when I open it D:
That jump was like one of those jumps they do in this old ninja movies.

AWESOME

Also that "climbing" in the end was pretty nice :3
[Addicted]