Toribash
In-Game Name:ZeroStarx
Reference(s):Chibidemon,kalikiben,FallenDemz,konar78(i think),exiados,rosenkruz and allva
How long have you been playing Toribash:1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:They are elite and powerful well arranged clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because many people think iam good cuz i beaten 7th Dan Black belt(at least thats what they said)

Im really looking forward to join Torigod because the Torigods they are strict , creative , well arranged and much more Elite . I was hoping to join this so i could learn more skills at Toribash . I want to join this clan for another purpose .. i want to make the Torigods well Known again . Because when ever I meet people in game and ask about Torigod.. all they say is 'What is Torigod?' Is Torigod a clan?' at that moment i was shocked. Did people really forget Torigod because theyre rarely seen ? NO! So .. i want to make the Torigods well known to people again . No more 'What is Torigod for them' . So I humbly ask you If i could join the Torigod Clan .

Thank you for your attention .
Last edited by ZeroStarx; Feb 6, 2010 at 08:58 AM.
In-Game Name:Spacula
Reference(s) 0 How long have you been playing Toribash: A Very Long Time Like In 2006
Why you want to join Torigods: I Saw Yall Fight Its Amazing Never saw Inithing Like You Guys Ill DOnate 20 tc Each 5Hours A Day Cause Of How EPic You Guys Are Yall Are Like Beasts!
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I May Not Be Skilled But I Will Defend This Clan!
I Like Pies 2
In-Game Name:EvilSorrow
Reference(s)**** :none
How long have you been playing Toribash: 2 years
Why you want to join Torigods: I want to join torigods because i want a chance to be in an elite clan. i want to be in an organized clan. and that if i join they would teach me new stuff and give me tips on how to be better.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Cause i am real commited to trying to get in and if i get i will try to be active in game and in fourms . i know that i dont have many posts but in time i will get some more.
In-Game Name:Muffinzz
Reference(s)**** :Well i saw this guy in torigods on a server i was on that said join the clan then left the server and idk his name

How long have you been playing Toribash:about 1 year i have 2 accounts 1 got hacked

Why you want to join Torigods:i saw many torigod members play and ther cool and then i wonderd if i could be a torigod

Why we should pick you instead of someone else:well im cool funny im 14 and i dont care if i lose or win im just here to have fun
Don't Give up on life and u will get rewards :D
Originally Posted by Muffinzz View Post
In-Game Name:Muffinzz
Reference(s)**** :Well i saw this guy in torigods on a server

Buuullsshiiiit.
Originally Posted by Muffinzz View Post
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:well im cool funny im 14 and i dont care if i lose or win im just here to have fun

Best reasons ever. I'm all for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

In-Game Name : Jazzauf
Reference(s)**** : Imsku (Maybe if he remembers me )
How long have you been playing Toribash : 2 years
Why you want to join Torigods : I'm in ICOF actually but I think ICOF changed.Because of Pikarus and p0int's left.And I want to find myself a suitable clan which is good.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else : Cause I'm good at aikido and I can prove it.

Thanks for everything ...
In-Game Name: Orfeas
Reference(s) : Imsku, Gov_Cheese
How long have you been playing Toribash: 1 year of registration (I have played since 2.0 and below but I didn't registered)
Why you want to join Torigods: The reason is that Torigods is one of the greatest clans.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: It's only your choice. I am activate, and I am good at making something better.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU