Toribash
I like that idea, lets talk with neko or make a discord and talk more about this.

I want to be really organized, not just a random org that will die a few months after it ends.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Strike Team sounds alright, I'm onboard.

Ye, it would probably be a good idea to make a discord as well so we can organize this better before we get it off the ground
StrikeTeam is me btw, do you guys mind if I bring a few people from TA who I know are good managers?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hi

Don't bother making a new one, I can gief you the log infos for StrkngRbrn ! I'll be glad if someone wants to do something with it Plus my logo is cool af

Edit : PM me if you wanit, I'll answer tomorrow I gotta go to sleep
Last edited by deprav; Sep 24, 2016 at 02:45 AM.
Your mods will be included in the mod list with dedicated threads (once official) but I'd like to encompass all striking mods
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
StrikeTeam is me btw, do you guys mind if I bring a few people from TA who I know are good managers?

I do not mind.

Anything to help this org stay organized.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Neko View Post

Figured it was, yeah that's totally fine. The stronger core the org has the longer it will last. Although, only if they like striking of course ;p
I LOVE THIS IDEA
I'm in
I hope this org wont die out as fast as many other orgs buy antyways
I would love to be apart :^)
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
So, what's gonna happen.

I mean we seemed hype at first then it all stopped are we going through with this or not?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!