No.
1. You obviously didn't have the dedication to even REMEMBER

and

2. Your name makes me wanna punch a baby in the face
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
What he said. Now get out before you repeat yourself (e.g. board invasion).
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I'm not mean. Just honest.
With that attitude you displayed, my opinion has been enforced.
Hopefully you can learn from your errors. That's a life skill, ya know
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
is there any way I can make it up? Sorry if it's because I forgot about my ban, I'm just a rly forgetful person. I got banned and I was liek, "oh well I'll come back to it" but I forgot cus I've been rly busy lately
I always forgive.
Just a few tips for now

Speak with proper grammar please. Right now, it is like you don't take it seriously, as in making a joke.

After that, since you are pretty new, make a new account. The name bugs the hell outta me

It would be nice if the first letter was is caps. Try something simpler too.
Usually I wouldn't care, but since you have fewer than 25 posts, I don't think you'd be losing much.

If you show you have the will to do these, I'd be impressed. Truly :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Speak with proper grammar please. Right now, it is like you don't take it seriously, as in making a joke.

I can do that! Well, I'll try my best...
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
After that, since you are pretty new, make a new account. The name bugs the hell outta me

It would be nice if the first letter was is caps. Try something simpler too.
Usually I wouldn't care, but since you have fewer than 25 posts, I don't think you'd be losing much.

Ehh, is there a way to change my name because I'm almost a black belt :/ Or is my account on the forum different from the one in game?
Hey zyzzo;
I see no reason for not giving a yes to you IF you could do what DarkJak says, he is pretty right in his words.
Using proper grammar is always good, and it's better to use it in situations like that(applying to a clan) so that people get a good impression about you.
Also, yea your username is kinda weird :V
About the first letter being caps, that's not really a problem; take hampa as an example - he's like... HAMPA but he has the first letter un-capsed :P
Originally Posted by zyzzogeton View Post
Ehh, is there a way to change my name because I'm almost a black belt :/ Or is my account on the forum different from the one in game?

Well... now we have a problem :s
A solution would be asking skulfuk to transfer qi from one account to another, but it's not allowed anymore.

And sorry about the double post.