Toribash
Name:Elijah Oliver
Belt:Black
Country and timezone:United States, -5
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):8
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):I left because they were inactive.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Skype @ cpux ROTMG
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Taekkyon same for replays.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I can help with wars and i can help with any goals if you have any left.
Any bans/infractions?:No
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:I feel like i can be a great support to all the clan members and to the "staff"
Player Cardhttp://www.toribash.com/usercard/CPUX.png)
Did anyone refer you here?:No
Got some more to add?:No
I'm not sure if i'm able to say yes or no yet, but, i'd reccomend you actually leave the clan you're in right now before donig an app
you are able to and your right, No clan hopper-> No
-----
+ this app is your first post, don't lie on your auto mark
Last edited by Astral; Jun 7, 2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
You didn't have a lot of useful information, and it was pretty robotic.

Plus your post count is 1

I'm gonna say no.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Note - You must be at least Black belt to enter
Name:dbp77
Belt:Brown (Close to black)
Country and timezone:USA Eastern
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):1-2
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Yes it was shut down about a year ago
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):You can contact me at my email:Petlover023@GmAil.
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Judo gtboxxing spar
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I can be a loyal member and hopefully rank up to moderator or admin
Any bans/infractions?:Nope other than those people that say "Join" as there title and ban you because its private
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:I feel like your clan fits be best
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/dbp77.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):
Did anyone refer you here?:I ask a member if i could join and he directed me here
Got some more to add?:Nope
well well well, the problem is that is true, you must be black belt and your Brown, you are 2013 player and your Brown, this is your second post on forum and you are less active ingame etc... etc... etc... sorry but I pass the point with judo and Gtboxing(both are noob mod) and I say No
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Well, I did say. "I don't know how the other will react, they have a vote too". Astral, I take it that this is your final decision. 2 more votes.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
maybe I don't understand but anyway yes this is my decision and yes tow votes left
wtf? ^^u