Toribash
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
Hello once again the people of this wonderful clan I am reapplying for [M]etal. The reason I am reapplying is because I my chances of making it into [M]etal are pretty good, so now onto to my application. I am currently at the age of 13 and in the 7th grade. When I get older I want to hopefully study to be a Technical Engineer. And I currently live in Florida but when i get to the age of going to collage I am hoping to go to California to have a collage degree there because I believe it has better collages but that's just my option, now onto a little more about my "gaming profile". So the first real downloadable game and the one I really got into is Toribash. I played Toribash for about a year and got into about 4-5 clans in that time, and then I got bored and I also saved up money to buy a Xbox 360. So I was about 10-11 when I got it so I played that for about 6-months, I don't play on it anymore and I think it might have broke on my way to Florida :/. But then I got back into Toribash for not alot more about 3 months more but during this I was pretty Forum active as I was a Leader of the clan (Shadow) which I think is dead at the moment (rip). But then I got into Minecraft because my friend gave me a account so I got pretty addicted to it so I just stoped playing Toribash and now I am getting good at playing both at a good time such as Minecraft for like 3 hours and Toribash for like Toribash 2 hours and like 5 hours on the forums, I spend alot of time on the forums so I am pretty forum active. I am a 4th dan black belt and my best mods are ABD and I was really good at twinswords4fixed but I haven't played twinswords4fixed in a while. I also know a bit of people who are in Metal so it would be cool to be in a clan with them like a group and I can talk alot more with them and meet more people who are in Metal. I believe this application is better then my old one and diffidently tells more about me and my gaming history.
-Thank You for reading,and have a good day~ Abnoub123

The Beautiful [M]etal Logo

Yes. Took time to make a good application, nice effort.
@Abnoub:
I like to see you trying hard, but i'm so sorry to reject you. The app is still weak.
It's no and your rejected.
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
Hello once again the people of this wonderful clan I am reapplying for [M]etal. The reason I am reapplying is because I my chances of making it into [M]etal are pretty good, so now onto to my application. I am currently at the age of 13 and in the 7th grade. When I get older I want to hopefully study to be a Technical Engineer. And I currently live in Florida but when i get to the age of going to collage I am hoping to go to California to have a collage degree there because I believe it has better collages but that's just my option, now onto a little more about my "gaming profile". So the first real downloadable game and the one I really got into is Toribash. I played Toribash for about a year and got into about 4-5 clans in that time, and then I got bored and I also saved up money to buy a Xbox 360. So I was about 10-11 when I got it so I played that for about 6-months, I don't play on it anymore and I think it might have broke on my way to Florida :/. But then I got back into Toribash for not alot more about 3 months more but during this I was pretty Forum active as I was a Leader of the clan (Shadow) which I think is dead at the moment (rip). But then I got into Minecraft because my friend gave me a account so I got pretty addicted to it so I just stoped playing Toribash and now I am getting good at playing both at a good time such as Minecraft for like 3 hours and Toribash for like Toribash 2 hours and like 5 hours on the forums, I spend alot of time on the forums so I am pretty forum active. I am a 4th dan black belt and my best mods are ABD and I was really good at twinswords4fixed but I haven't played twinswords4fixed in a while. I also know a bit of people who are in Metal so it would be cool to be in a clan with them like a group and I can talk alot more with them and meet more people who are in Metal. I believe this application is better then my old one and diffidently tells more about me and my gaming history.
-Thank You for reading,and have a good day~ Abnoub123

The Beautiful [M]etal Logo

No from me.
Bad grammar, but it's looks like you tried and I like that
Last edited by dick; Feb 24, 2014 at 10:18 PM.
Ok understandable well I am probably not going to reapply at least not in the near future cya
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Hey there clan [M]etal. Im cam, im unsure if any of you remember me i was the creator of clan knotz around 4 years ago, i have just started back playing after 3 years of break. Im forum active, im currently 7th dan black belt, but im sorry i do not have any replays as i have a new computer and yeah. im almost 17 years old and im doing my last year of schooling, i live in new zealand North island in rotorua . Toon knows me from back in the day when i used to play alot, and im starting to get back into it now, a few reasons on why i think i should be accepted is That im actally a pretty good alround person and am always helping out with anything, im chilled out so if i get told a job or something that i need to do i will do my best to accomplish that. im a little rusty as i havnt played much in the past few years but it wont take much to get back in shape. i love most mods such as wusu aikido judo etc.. hope to hear from you soon, sorry im not much of a person for making good apps. p.s if there is anything else you wish to hear from me or want to test me ingame feel free to let me know thankyou
Attached Images
xwnx.png (17.2 KB, 3 views)
7th dan black belt