Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

For 20k The clan's looking at around 30 to 40k in return, that's a 10 to 20k profit.

Either way it is, It'll get paid off plus more.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Btw I suggest you guys should have a seperate recruitment thread
All the apps here ruin the things you talk about
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by Zinrius View Post
Yep, just PM me what you would like and throw an offer.
-----
Zinrius wishes to request 15k in order to get a 512x512 head to promote and sell sets.

128x128 is just embarrassing and I cannot advertise 512x512 textures when the screenshots show otherwise.

If this is a huge request and it is not possible I'll scavenge the money for it. I've raised 5k so far gave 1900tc out of my pocket to DJ because he got scammed out of an item.

I need help. at least gathering the money.

You can preview heads without the item. Save it as a 512x512 tga file in the custom folder, then change it to be read only. If you need help with this, PM me.

Recruitment thread as an option is considered. Thank you, linkhunter.
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
You can preview heads without the item. Save it as a 512x512 tga file in the custom folder, then change it to be read only. If you need help with this, PM me.

Yeah, when I test I put the texture in \custom\uke\
and Uke models it for me. Works for 512x.

The only problem I foresee with a recruitment thread is the probable lack of participation in the vote. Already here in the main thread most do not vote; how much worse would it be when they have to check another otherwise irrelevant thread?
Last edited by Aoefanatic; Apr 9, 2013 at 06:34 PM.
Zin, did you already get the money from the clan bank? Cause from the transaction history it looks like the bank has a 512x512 head texture that you might have instead, to instantly save tc (or rather just to spend it on something else, since it's not technically saving value).

Edit: In fact, all these transactions are weird. Who is Seward, and why was he trading with cyber and the oblivionbank?
Last edited by Aoefanatic; Apr 9, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
Genius! I'm saving mine so it looks like I'm 512x512
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
The bank has a 512x512 head ?... Is there anyway I can borrow that until the sale for the new set is complete ? It's a pain to keep going back and forth between Uke's files.
I forgot about that. I'm still cool with it, that's not doing anything for us just sitting on the bank account.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62

Some of you guys are sorta in the blind about the set I've been working on. This is the set so far, some parts are missing like the feet, pecs, triceps and hands because I haven't gotten to those yet.

But that's the set that's going for sale