Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, I want to say something if this rings a bell i was in it (SSDD) oh & we were in the AikidoBigDojo tourney yesturday. rember?
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
I saw you ingame today. You didnt impress me because and i quote you asked me " how dou you decap" so ofc 3 no's so sorry you are denied. Maybe if you can get some more experience also you akidonigdojo rank was really low as in bad
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

i'm sorry but your application has been officially denied due to other's opinion on your little "hurry".but seeing someone here ingame does not give you any bigger chance of getting in.but asking questions on how you do things or how to play is not okay.i'm not going to insult you because that will lower your chances of being in any org due to stress and offensive proved point anger.have a nice day.
私の顔にそれを言う。
ok i will try to get better & come is that ok? or can i not reapp? but yea so i will be back later & no i dont do decaps i win by dqs
-----
but i am good at AikidoBigDojo i can prove it if u want
Last edited by Abnoub123; Nov 12, 2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Ffs I wounder , why we re not official yet...
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit