Toribash
Fun fact: We were actually Knotz but later got a name change to Obey. Others then decided to make a new Knotz :P
A question though, On a scale of 1-5 how active are you? Not that it matters much but it's nice to know.
PM me with any and all questions
[8:01:58 PM] Tyzi :ᴅ: hi im echoforce
i was like really tight with tyzi cause we was nigz
i have staff plenty of times because im good
you should let me in
--

Hi.
I'm echoforce, I've been part of this community for a while now and I've been playing for a couple years or so. I'm 4th dan black belt, I'm 12 (14) years old and my name is Austin. I guess if I had anything to say about myself it is that I can't gaurantee my activity but I can try and maintain a sufficable amount on the forums and ingame as I'm looking to get back into the mix of things. I live in -8 GMT (PST)

i dont feel that anything else is needed
Attached Files
#1 echoforce NA.rpl (19.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Echoforce; Apr 14, 2013 at 06:19 AM.

Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
[8:01:58 PM] Tyzi :ᴅ: hi im echoforce
i was like really tight with tyzi cause we was nigz
i have staff plenty of times because im good
you should let me in

I wanted an app for a reason. Please make something similar to a real app.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Did you guys discussed me?

Yeah you're under discussion ^^ Might take one or two days since we need to collect votes from more people.
PM me with any and all questions
Hello, my name is Wes, a.k.a. Pikachu/Tyzy/Tyznation/SlayerOfDraguns.

Let's get this shit started, k.

You're probably not wondering what belt I am, since it's on the side of every single post that I post. If you're blind in the left side of your eye or some and cannot see what belt I am, I am a 3rd Dan black belt. Also I'm sorry about your eye.

So, hm, the next thing is uh... Ah here we go, my age. I'm currently 13 years old. Yeah pretty young, right? I try to be as mature as I can, even though I usually end up making a fool of my self (like right now).

I think of myself as a Renaissance man, or someone who has a lot of different skills, whether they are toribash related or not. Perks of being Asian, I guess. Those skills include replay making (my best replays can be found here), art, decent ingame skills (mostly nograb mods and taekkyon), and some other stuff too, I think.

I live in California (GMT -7 I think), US of Anus. Even though the weather is really nice I usually just hide in my room with the doors and windows closed and lights of and the air conditioning on.

If you're interested on what I do in real life, well, not really much. I am so consumed by school that I normally don't have time to do what I like to do. I try to devote a lot of my extra time to gaming and my friends. My parents say I spend too much time on my computer, when in reality, they don't spend enough time on the computer.

I want to join Obey because his clan is pretty awesome. I'm friends with a lot of you guys (Kyou, Hatt, Zazo, PTD, blah blah blah). A lot of my time is spent hanging out with Obey members. You guys are generally just cool people and I want to be a part of you (no homo)
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Did you guys discussed me?

Should be finished today.
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
Hello, my name is Wes, a.k.a. Pikachu/Tyzy/Tyznation/SlayerOfDraguns.

Let's get this shit started, k.

You're probably not wondering what belt I am, since it's on the side of every single post that I post. If you're blind in the left side of your eye or some and cannot see what belt I am, I am a 3rd Dan black belt. Also I'm sorry about your eye.

So, hm, the next thing is uh... Ah here we go, my age. I'm currently 13 years old. Yeah pretty young, right? I try to be as mature as I can, even though I usually end up making a fool of my self (like right now).

I think of myself as a Renaissance man, or someone who has a lot of different skills, whether they are toribash related or not. Perks of being Asian, I guess. Those skills include replay making (my best replays can be found here), art, decent ingame skills (mostly nograb mods and taekkyon), and some other stuff too, I think.

I live in California (GMT -7 I think), US of Anus. Even though the weather is really nice I usually just hide in my room with the doors and windows closed and lights of and the air conditioning on.

If you're interested on what I do in real life, well, not really much. I am so consumed by school that I normally don't have time to do what I like to do. I try to devote a lot of my extra time to gaming and my friends. My parents say I spend too much time on my computer, when in reality, they don't spend enough time on the computer.

I want to join Obey because his clan is pretty awesome. I'm friends with a lot of you guys (Kyou, Hatt, Zazo, PTD, blah blah blah). A lot of my time is spent hanging out with Obey members. You guys are generally just cool people and I want to be a part of you (no homo)

Posted for discussion.
Hattersin wants that.