Toribash
I shall send an inivte your way show. Also, NO TO FEB. First of all, he lefted us after he promised not to. Plus he's quite imamture these days. Also, now he sucks.
-----
JO FYRE!!
Last edited by theultimatum; Feb 21, 2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by Leylak View Post
Okay.Got it.

I might be confused but weren't you in trouble for impersonating Leilak?? I saw an IRC chat betwen you and a staff member of which you made a stupid excuse on the toribash in a nutshell thread on the off-topic board thread starter?
-----
This is on this page http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...189243&page=37
Check post number 1459
Last edited by Blackjack; Feb 21, 2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Feb waz mah bawdy, hee waz onuh duh kewliest peepahl ay evuh knew, Jk but still, I like him enough to let him in, Kaz he isn't the only one who left ya' know:P Haha but anyway, I like him, and I'll be happy if he's let back in or not. Doesn't matter too much to me[:
#Swag
what if we take him as an ally and then if he is good he can be a part of the clan? like what we did with chunkz and others.
No.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Idk. I rather hate your guts. We will see.

whoa, what's up with that. I thought we were friends. Thanks though for moving me up anyway.
lol, yea, I hope so too because that wouldn't be a good way to start off being apart of this clan. I need to get along with everyone.