Toribash
Heh, i guess i read that wrong when i got banned. oops. i was in a mild rage because of a permaban so i geuss i wasnt reading straight. oh and i was searching myself in the banlist to and i didnt find me. does this me that your suspision is lifted?
Oh, and i thank you for your stalker abilities, or else i still would have been accused of phishing by you guys, so thank you
Last edited by duck; Dec 27, 2013 at 08:24 PM.
h
Yeah, although I knew it wouldn't be true. Who tries to join a clan by saying "I was banned for stealing passwords and stuff on my old account, but don't mind that". Either you were an evil genius or just had your own situation wrong (most likely because of you not knowing what the word phishing means).
Yea its like "Hey guys, nice clan, im sure you need a guy who steals accounts for higher belts!"
Yea, i didnt understand the word phishing back then
h
Refering back to your application. Most people like myself will be undecided, so I'm going to tell you to get to know us by posting in our general discussion thread. That way we can see if you and the clan will get along well together. After a while when you think you've got to know us and would still want to join us then you can reapply and if the feeling is mutual, you should be accepted pronto.
Ok, thank you for your opinions and votes
Ill be posting daily, altough im going away for 5 days, i will have my laptop with its just that im going to hang out with my friends a little bit longer
h
Salutations to Essence, this will be my clan application. Hopefully it won't be bad through your eyes.
So, where do I start? It's been such a long time I haven't written an application I almost forgot how.
Alright so, to start things off; my name is Shawn, 16 years old. I'd like to join this clan. Why essence? Cause' I've known rapp for quite some times now.
Essence and raku used to be very close, so it was about the first time I joined raku that I instantly got introduced to essence. Though I'm not just applying in essence just because of history.
I see essence at its prime. I also noticed that essence seems tightly knit together.

What can I offer the clan? I'm not sure how I can contribute at the moment as I'm not a member yet.
Though I can contribute to the little things as sharing my experience to this clan, donating tc and just basically post and bring activity into the clan.

Strength and flaws, eh? Alright well, to base things off first; I'm very active.
I have a lot of free time in my hands so I'm able to post a fair amount.
Secondly, I don't quit clans. Seriously; raku was my first clan and I stayed till it died.
Now, my flaws. I think one of the flaws I have would be that I don't go in-game very often now.
So, I'm able to help you guys forum-wise. My apologies.

Alright, on to my history. I joined during January 2010, though the roll back deleted my account.
I had to make a new account, so yeah. I used to be a marketer, a pretty shitty one at that.
I would actually lose profit when I sell something. Though after a while I got the hang of selling and buying.
I joined raku during early September. I stayed there for about a good 3 years without quitting toribash or go on a hiatus.
After a while I was promoted to leader, I led the clan for about a year and after a while I realized the members started leaving.
They left till only a few of us were left, a lot of the first gen raku members quit toribash cause they had to pursue something in real life. In the end, raku died; tears were shed and I decided to join essence.
So yeah, here I am, applying.

I think essence is a wonderful clan and I'd like to join in on this fun.
Hopefully this app will be accepted, thanks for reading. (If some of you actually did read it)
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Salutations to Essence, this will be my clan application. Hopefully it won't be bad through your eyes.
So, where do I start? It's been such a long time I haven't written an application I almost forgot how.
Alright so, to start things off; my name is Shawn, 16 years old. I'd like to join this clan. Why essence? Cause' I've known rapp for quite some times now.
Essence and raku used to be very close, so it was about the first time I joined raku that I instantly got introduced to essence. Though I'm not just applying in essence just because of history.
I see essence at its prime. I also noticed that essence seems tightly knit together.

What can I offer the clan? I'm not sure how I can contribute at the moment as I'm not a member yet.
Though I can contribute to the little things as sharing my experience to this clan, donating tc and just basically post and bring activity into the clan.

Strength and flaws, eh? Alright well, to base things off first; I'm very active.
I have a lot of free time in my hands so I'm able to post a fair amount.
Secondly, I don't quit clans. Seriously; raku was my first clan and I stayed till it died.
Now, my flaws. I think one of the flaws I have would be that I don't go in-game very often now.
So, I'm able to help you guys forum-wise. My apologies.

Alright, on to my history. I joined during January 2010, though the roll back deleted my account.
I had to make a new account, so yeah. I used to be a marketer, a pretty shitty one at that.
I would actually lose profit when I sell something. Though after a while I got the hang of selling and buying.
I joined raku during early September. I stayed there for about a good 3 years without quitting toribash or go on a hiatus.
After a while I was promoted to leader, I led the clan for about a year and after a while I realized the members started leaving.
They left till only a few of us were left, a lot of the first gen raku members quit toribash cause they had to pursue something in real life. In the end, raku died; tears were shed and I decided to join essence.
So yeah, here I am, applying.

I think essence is a wonderful clan and I'd like to join in on this fun.
Hopefully this app will be accepted, thanks for reading. (If some of you actually did read it)

You forgot your food item. xP
Anyhow, excellent application.

Auto-accepting. Welcome to Essence mate. <3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Thanks, I look forward to meeting some of the other members.

>Especially that amazing ConCon guy you've been storing here!

*ConCon may have been here, just saying...
Last edited by ConCon; Dec 29, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Thanks, I look forward to meeting some of the other members.

>Especially that amazing ConCon guy you've been storing here!

Aww thanks man, you're too kind. Lol welcome aboard kamura, it's good to have you.