Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Alright xFacex. We don't really doubt your activity anyways. ;)

Keep the stuff coming guys. In about a week I will send out reminders to those who have not responded yet.

Also, I've just finished up writing a guide for artists, regarding texture previewing. It can be viewed here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=35791

In addition, I will also begin browsing the marketplace to toss around those approval stamps we made way back when. ;)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
im working on a flaming texture set for Ekke in my clan post it when its done
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
Here's the screenshot of my latest work: (everything you see except the Toribody and Aqua force which is obviously Hampa's XD)
Last edited by joonveen; Jun 9, 2008 at 03:16 PM.
nice im done with the flames

I didnt know what to do on the head and thats what he asked for so... XD

<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
know what, I should start forwarding my requests to you lot. My imagination and PC is not working... and I'm too busy to relearn gimp... and to reinstall winblows.

oh well... Nice work on the flames Maxx and joonveen too.

You may want to show those to defyant and Notywq
oh well... Nice work on the flames Maxx and joonveen too.

Thanks I appreciate comments (zomg they're from avwave! :swoon: )

EDIT:
And my new shop banner :P
Last edited by joonveen; Jun 10, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
hmpp thanks for the suggestion. i love photoshop and am willing to learn from the mob i made myself a floor texture look

please tell me if you like it and how to improve. i did the flames by hand not filters.
btw i will be checking this tread more now to please forget the late responces

the bad quality is due to the 128x128 pixel size of the paper

one more question. i have photoshop 7 and im wondering how you guys make the faded curve on the top to give it an aprerance of being shinny? also how do you make something glossy?
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jun 11, 2008 at 04:43 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Nice, getting better ramenlover

shiny edges are commonly done by applying a bevel. rightclick the layer and choose blending options. check the bevel/emboss.

in your case, you want a routed look. experiment with the depth and other options. here

under the bevel/emboss tab is contour. click that and use a reverse bowl shape for your contour.

viola!
head and feet look nice. hands look out of place... but I can't help but thinking I saw those before...

hey, I don't draw that well in paper though too... so welcome to the club... my club of people who don't know how to pencil.

as for joining, I'll let the rest of the thugs decide
which im giving one more attempt on then im going to buy a set.

Buy mine (lol) No one's bidding! Why r no 1 bidness? I'm depressed because I don't have uber shaders..come on..it really suits the guys in [Freeze] :P

I draw much more detailed on paper. On Photoshop I go abstract, as in I'm not the face type :P