A clanjumper as your friend
As i can see that you changed your behaviour to worse
I can only say
Leave this clan
Never comeback
Never EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK
We dont like Clan Jumpers
Change your attitude ittl help you
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post
A clanjumper as your friend
As i can see that you changed your behaviour to worse
I can only say
Leave this clan
Never comeback
Never EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK
We dont like Clan Jumpers
Change your attitude ittl help you

Ye!!
Play fair, die fair.
you name something that is more complex, obviously none of you have real good friends that u cared about enough, to think i want to go in the same clan as him, and if someone on the outside lies and says to u your buddy has join this clan and u join it and find out that never happend then, you'd feel un-justice too.

But why waste breath on ignorant kids who shout out things without looking at the details.
Originally Posted by Coldshift View Post
obviously none of you have real good friends that u cared about.

not true i have a real good friend and i can name it, and never queston that on me
you name something that is more complex, obviously none of you have real good friends that u cared about enough, to think i want to go in the same clan as him, and if someone on the outside lies and says to u your buddy has join this clan and u join it and find out that never happend then, you'd feel un-justice too.

But why waste breath on ignorant kids who shout out things without looking at the details.

OMFGOMFG MY FRIED JOIND A CLAN I NEED TO JOIN IT TUUš!
*2 days pass*
OMFG OMFG MY FRIEND JOIND A CLAN I NEED TO JOIN IT TUU!

A real friend would let you have your own choice of clans
Now please GTFO KiLa

And also
If you think, that somebody who goes in the same clan with you is a "REAL" Friend?
Pfft, You are pathetic, a real friend plays soccer with you, goes to concerts with you, and other stuff
I bet that you dont even know him in real life
Get
A
Life
And
Start
Going
Outside
FACE
THE
REAL
WORLD!
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.

true, we shouldnt waste breath on you
Proud leader of KiLa, an official clan.
R.I.P. Boris