Toribash
Aww, okay even though I'm not much of a person who likes surprises or anything like that, but I'll have to wait I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I'm not a post whore, it's just the market gives you a shit ton of posts. I also post in a few other clans here and there, giving me even more posts.

Hmm, most of my posts come from my own clan Bsns,Rvng and orgs like TMA and Bish (in-active).
Well, market comes first as that's pretty much what I do in the community is market. The next would be Parrot as I posted there a lot when I was a member, I don't post there any more... Eventually Prophecy will be where a large sum of my posts will go as long as the clan stays active that is.

Also, hello Slanesh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
We need new members that are active, and our current members to be active as well.

Although, this time around everyone is either on vacation or on break and shit. Most are spending time with their familys and would like to get on Toribash but can't.

^that

and new recruiting system iCo0n?
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
The changes are that is going to be harder to get in.
Because we have enough members.
But I've been ninj'd
Do you really think you're in control
So, what're saying is that you're going to raise the expectations for new recruits?

I guess I'm for that notion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]