Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well I will UNLEASH THE DIATRIBE!

Nah but I know. Obviously Sahee just doesn't want me to ever mention about how I was on the RA roster. Which is fine. I wanted to join. I read the first post. I applied. I was persistent. Sahee invited me for my persistence not my skill. I cracked under pressure. I was pretty much kicked immediately. Whatever.

If you want to argue with my Sahee: Get on MSN. I have some free time since it's the holidays.

Avoir.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Well I will UNLEASH THE DIATRIBE!

Nah but I know. Obviously Sahee just doesn't want me to ever mention about how I was on the RA roster. Which is fine. I wanted to join. I read the first post. I applied. I was persistent. Sahee invited me for my persistence not my skill. I cracked under pressure. I was pretty much kicked immediately. Whatever.

If you want to argue with my Sahee: Get on MSN. I have some free time since it's the holidays.

Avoir.

Your politeness is killing me... xD

Originally Posted by Streak9Peace View Post
Am I considered an "RA representative"?

first I'll have to ask you that: what was first - hen or egg?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Sahee: The chicken was first. We all knew that. It's been scientifically proven.

/enter not polite but very trash talky mode for his amusement
Go fuck yourself.

Im not polite anymore for you. Hope this makes you happy. You scum bag you acts like he fucking is the ruler of a video game because he could do a few good flips in it? BTW: How did clan Sahee do in CL? I heard you were a good opponent even for clan Relax All. Also, I heard you can't stand people being amenable and trying to help you out. Kind of like that time where you had to be muted during the clan league match when your clan needed you as a leader for support, and I nearly had the mute removed but you told me and phail to both fuck off and got pissed at me for trying to help? Yeah that was awesome as well. How bout this you over confident, egotistical, loud mouth, obnoxious, pig of a human being: To heir is human, to forgive is divine. So how about you acting like your top shit for once, step down to the peg of society, and shut the fuck up. You have no idea who I am, how I play, nor do you have any knowledge of how to be a sociable member of the community.

/outofdiatribemode

Phew that was fun. Gunna eat some chinese food. BRB, I will let you reply to that for shits and giggles ^_^
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Sahee: The chicken was first. We all knew that. It's been scientifically proven.

/enter not polite but very trash talky mode for his amusement
Go fuck yourself.

Im not polite anymore for you. Hope this makes you happy. You scum bag you acts like he fucking is the ruler of a video game because he could do a few good flips in it? BTW: How did clan Sahee do in CL? I heard you were a good opponent even for clan Relax All. Also, I heard you can't stand people being amenable and trying to help you out. Kind of like that time where you had to be muted during the clan league match when your clan needed you as a leader for support, and I nearly had the mute removed but you told me and phail to both fuck off and got pissed at me for trying to help? Yeah that was awesome as well. How bout this you over confident, egotistical, loud mouth, obnoxious, pig of a human being: To heir is human, to forgive is divine. So how about you acting like your top shit for once, step down to the peg of society, and shut the fuck up. You have no idea who I am, how I play, nor do you have any knowledge of how to be a sociable member of the community.

/outofdiatribemode

Phew that was fun. Gunna eat some chinese food. BRB, I will let you reply to that for shits and giggles ^_^

I have a few amendments. ;)

I was muted by offended phail, who I spoke with on msn, in between fighting days, on a private talk (for we used to "talk" sometimes back then) for how badly (rather not at all) did he handle our sheep-ra match. actually not handling it at all. I got it out how I felt about putting such a spineless person, above all others to sort the problems he proved again he can't really handle. I apparently hit a soft spot and got -after all - a (symbolic) penalty of muting me on the last match. so had to talk via msn, instead of whispering in-game. a big thing? After my chat with phail, I was offered 'help" (but to what "tragedy" I might ask?) from you, if I appologise, and beg, then "maybe" it will be...
Come on... You knew what came next.

The rest of your dissing part is fine. I don't fucking mind.

To heir is human, to forgive is divine.

If you, after all, see yourself aspiring for divine... then go ahead. Be my guest.
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 2, 2010 at 01:06 AM.
Was this fun at all? Cuz being mean just really isn't my style. I like to help people and be as accommodating as possible. I know you are more of a lone wolf who tries to stay emotionless as possible but I am a very emotional person. And to be honest: I love that about me. I love that I think with my heart and my mind equally. Logic is awesome and all but somethings we humans simply can't explain for ourselves. It's good to have heart, and there isn't a better feeling in this world then love.

I was just trying to stoop down to your level, maybe it got some respect from your end, maybe it was all for nothing, but at least I got some perspective.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Was this fun at all? Cuz being mean just really isn't my style. I like to help people and be as accommodating as possible. I know you are more of a lone wolf who tries to stay emotionless as possible but I am a very emotional person. And to be honest: I love that about me. I love that I think with my heart and my mind equally. Logic is awesome and all but somethings we humans simply can't explain for ourselves. It's good to have heart, and there isn't a better feeling in this world then love.

I was just trying to stoop down to your level, maybe it got some respect from your end, maybe it was all for nothing, but at least I got some perspective.

PS: Sorry i had to do it. I'll stop now.
Nah, It was only appropriate that you of all people showed up xD
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Mister. There are some ugly "ways" of knowing everything while allowing yourself to have the kicks of being big bad lone wolf.

If I piss you off I can see what there is behind the polite well-learned responses. I can hear what's being said about me what normally I wouldn't see face-to-face. I could see it and confront it accordingly. all with the smile on my face.
And also yes...
chaos gives me kicks (let be straight about it ;p) high emotions are engaging, and complicated situations - sort of an another challenge.

Don't let yourself be put off by a single conclusion - which is easy if you for example just want to "hate" somebody, or somebody's ways. There might be deeper levels that he's fucking you up at that time while you're (well I'm thinking of some other "fighters" at the moment;p) pridefully getting your anger out.

Anyway man, your being emotional (which is: you being able to be emotionally manipulated even by small things) could really fuck you up later ;p. perhaps it already does, while you're so proud of it ;). Be proud. I don't mind. Just don't fucking say you were in RA, god damn it ;P... well, don't give the impression you were here for long...
that we were... lucky enough to have you for long ;p...
Anyway... Odlov just fucking killed it ;P. xD
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 2, 2010 at 01:27 PM.
And yea having heart is a good idea. In a literal meaning.
You couldn't get up one necessary part of your body without it, I guess.

But it may also be a good idea to have fun. in life, generally, in-game, in the social part, rather than hanging with your aspirations somewhere between the Earth and the Moon dreaming of moral perfection...

right?
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 2, 2010 at 01:23 PM.