Toribash
Application
Dear Electric Clan

My username is TizzleTams, I am frequently playing Blue Belt with a win ratio of 51%

I also frequently play with your member Cozzy0 and he has seen me play.

Thankyou for considering or reading this application

Sincerely TizzleTams
My UserName is WolfKid186, I am 13 and I am new player who joined this year and has gotten better over time. I have won 3 Judo tournaments. I am looking to become more experienced. After seeing a move once or twice i can usually copy it and sometimes make it better. I play mostley during the afternoon because of school. I am looking for a clan to where I can make friends and become more experienced at the game.

Sincerely, WolfKid186

P.S. Cant wait I rely want to join a clan
Last edited by WolfKid186; Sep 27, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
Wolf
Fox's Application
Hmm... where to start? I guess I'll write a Toribash biography or something since I'm a "good writer" according to school.

(This part is very unimportant but you can read it for entertainment)
Let's see... I started off as a white belt like any other, and quickly progressed through Toribash, both socially and skill-wise. I made freinds and a couple of enemies. I played through a bunch of game types and such. Later on, I found my computer broken and in need of formatting. Needless to say, I lost Toribash. And then forgot to re-install it. I come back a few years later to find my Tori skills lacking greatly. I have been working hard to regain my skills as a fighter recently, and have found an interest in starting or joining a clan.

(Now you can read, this is important)
I found this clan via Judo Tourney, however corny it sounds. I would like to join, as I cannot afford a clan with my unrefined Tori skills. I am still in the earlier stages of Toribash, as I am still a brown belt, however, I am getting better and open to tips.

My timezone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). I'm available to play any time after school (4 pm to 9 pm, and sometimes later,) although I will typically have homework, so the best time to play would be at about 7pm.

I hope that I can gain more friends and allies through joining a clan, as well as have a better Toribash experience. I've never been in a clan before so I'm not entirely sure how this works, nor have I posted much so please bear with me. I do, however, look forward to being in a clan, however tasking it may be.

I hope you accept me and come to like me at some point in me being here!

Give Cozzy0 some credit for reccomendin' me and catching a spelling error! xD
Application
Dear Electric Clan,

I am writing a redo of my first Application as i was rushing.

My username is TizzleTams and i am Bluebelt. I have only been playing 44 hours and i have already won 3 judo tournuments.

I play very frequently and would probably say i play about 10 hours a week. I mainly play judo as it is my main fight type but i do sometimes play akido wushu and taido.

If you would like to get information on my skill, i frequently play with your member Cozzy0.

To finish you should know that i am from Australia, i have 51% win Ratio and i started playing on the 1st of the 9th 2014

Sincerely TizzleTams
@TizzleTams,
You're application was not very pleasant on 1st and 2nd. You didn't apply the "Yes, I did turn it off and on again." But i wish you added more info about yourself and you didn't have to make a whole new app the edit button in bottom right could have been useful <3

@Wolfkid186,
Your app was short and you didn't post much about yourself. We aren't really interested in how good you play we like accepting people who would get involved with community. So i cant really say i liked your application.

@WinterFox,
Lovely application and very organized. I think you should post more and get involved with the toribash community. But you seem nice so why not say yes to u :>
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
@TizzleTams,
You're application was not very pleasant on 1st and 2nd. You didn't apply the "Yes, I did turn it off and on again." But i wish you added more info about yourself and you didn't have to make a whole new app the edit button in bottom right could have been useful <3

@Wolfkid186,
Your app was short and you didn't post much about yourself. We aren't really interested in how good you play we like accepting people who would get involved with community. So i cant really say i liked your application.

@WinterFox,
Lovely application and very organized. I think you should post more and get involved with the toribash community. But you seem nice so why not say yes to u :>

kinda same opinion here. so yes to winter.
All you people who wish to get involved with toribash community there are so many places you can visit and post and comment! Such as Art Forum where you can post art or see some great creations by others in community. Maybe for nubs go to Beginner Sanctuary. Those are ways you can get involved <3

Edit: That Forum button is where you can find these things and there are way more then what i posted
Awesome, I'm glad I could make you guys happy. :3

I'll try to get a bit more active on the forums, it'll just take some rearranging of bookmarks and other forums so I can get this in too. But don't worry, I'll get there eventually. xD