Toribash
Maybe if Lorrtex and Flipers were active on the IRC, that'd be possible?!?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Irc is to complicated.
Btw I got a job up here in new brunswick so I might not post every single day. I might try to make 1 or 2 before work (which starts monday) but other than that... Yeah. Job=winning=money for pr0nzor
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Nice. I'm washing dishes just because I needed more stuff to put on my resume. Shitty job, but it puts money in my wallet and gets me out of this house
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Oh, I almost became dishwasher a few months ago. I declined.

Random restaurant manager talks to random older-looking people if they want jobs in Latin restaurants.

Not bad for 13 years of life exp, isn't it.
I crossed Switzerland in 6 hours to meet my moms friends near the border of Italy, we're staying here for 2 days. At least they have a computer(crappy one) and internet. But I will be very inactive, maybe I'll get to the computer for half an hour in the night, since we're planning on checking out the other nearby cities, etc, etc.
I had to tell you that, yes.
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
Nice. I'm washing dishes just because I needed more stuff to put on my resume. Shitty job, but it puts money in my wallet and gets me out of this house

Done dishes for a year, fuck my life.

Although havn't quit seeing as I get the highest pay for anyone I know in my school/ year level.
$20,$23 and $27
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
toribash sucks
period

I couldn't possibly agree more with this right now. Once again considering leaving