Toribash
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Yo.. new teams :P

Originally Posted by iKas View Post
ew... bkk... what was that behind your nose? Oh yea, it was beauty ^^

lol iKas.. thx for the compliment. But I hope you realized what the vid is about and you weren't just paralized by my 'beauty'
yo, sorry for going completely off topic, but i've just discovered how to get anyone's head for free.......
i must say, im kinda dissapointed by toribash's security. All you gotta do if have GIMP and the open the .tga file in the custom folder........ this really sucks.....

well.. you'll get banned if you use another head. So the security isn't that bad.
That's life.. you can nearly do anything but you have to think about consequences.
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
yo, sorry for going completely off topic, but i've just discovered how to get anyone's head for free.......
i must say, im kinda dissapointed by toribash's security. All you gotta do if have GIMP and the open the .tga file in the custom folder........ this really sucks.....

If you notice anyone trying to sell your head without permition, you can report them for stealing it. They might get banned. This is the same for wearing it but then they are asked to remove the head. However the use of the custom folder isn't neccesarily bad since you can preview your heads and also make textures based on other people's textures (Not copy, just a similar concept).

i am a bird now - Lil B

The thread explains it although it will be updated due to the change in teams, but it's practically the same things we just need to update a few minor detail.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by kratos2121 View Post
nice vid bb! . so how does this squad thing work? i dont really know since ive been inactive for quite some time.

There are two squads that have to war other clans and you get points for winning and minus points for losing. Who ends with the most points wins the season.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I already updated a few things. I also d'like to have a prize-pool each season with a specified amount of tc (from the MonasteryBank) and random items added by members or the leadership.
BBKing you know the idea i sent to you? Well, i have a similar thought, but i was thinking that we could have a remix competition using the sound resource for toribash. We could judge on creativity and originality or something like that. you could only change the pitch at intervals of 100 hertz or something like that. Bye.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.