Toribash
Some news:
Snake made a sheet in Google docs and now its possible to play this over forum, it even has a dice option.
We played like standard wushu mach (20 turns) and Snake won 39,800 against 28,500 of mine points. So it was a wushu mach with lots of head hits!
Anyway, this game works, its easy to play, its fast and its nice... We will prepare some stuff for the org next.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 30, 2012 at 09:43 PM.
Here are some battle logs from tonight's games me and Snake played.
We played 30 turns brushu mod, and this happened:

In first game Snake fumbled and I decaped him at result: 21800 - 37730

In second game Snake DQed at result 0 - 3400

In third game he kinda DQed right away! XD (He pressed space XD)

Forth game was the longest one, but Snake again DQed right before the end, result was: 58000 - 39000.

Games were fun. Now its time to make another packs with cards I guess, and add SAVED! cards and FRACTURE! cards.
well.. we need to add a bit more dynamics... or i need to rebalance my set entirely.
most likely 2nd
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15

\o/
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Here is the Blue Belt card pack.
It has new cards type: Lucky cards, and it has another addition to BL cards that you will like XD, its called Miss Click.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23200308/Blue_Belt_Pack_02.pdf
Ahhhaha, Romanovsky defense xD
Good job! I have already got some hard paper to print the cards on. I think I'll have them all in my hands soon :P
omg this thing is epic:O
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I'm preparing a movie with card game presentation (which I will narrate, so start laughing) then we will make an Org and release this game to the masses. Maybe we even find some coders who can make this to be online game... Maybe Hampa himself will be interested... Well, we can dream about it... :]
Awesome..after these 2 exams i'll read well the rules and the cards,then i'll be willing to play (on skype,but also in reality).
I just noticed a thing (but i've still not read the rules):you have more chance to increase the damage of a card using the dice, since your damage is lowered only with a throw of dice of 1 or 2,with 3 is the same and with 4-5-6 you increase it.So maybe is a little unbalanced pro dice?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)