Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

blood, I played COD :p It's a copy paste of a copy paste of a copy paste of any fps game, there's really nothing special...It's like THE casual game made to make money. And the single player is total crap, saturated with patriotism and shit. I hate this game so much, for me it's like watchin TV, it makes your head empty :p

Lemme resume with a picture :]

Last edited by deprav; Apr 15, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
i say yes to lucas cuz i saw him a couple of times ingame, i dont really know him much but he is a pretty good player. he seems matured and active on forums(by looking at the post count). he's over 16 and meets our requirements. happy now?

Edit: swammy, i think that you still need more votes, and by the looks of it, you have alot of "YES" than no. so i advise that you should be patient until one of our leaders say something or invites you.

Not much,but still better than "I like his name".
Your messed up world enthrills me
Personnaly I didn't know Swammy before, I'm not an old ass player :p

But All I know is I played with him quite often, he's cool guy and he's a pr0 at ninjutsu and I like that :D
And Bojan, I think he got easily offended by your question cause it seems there's a lot of people breakin his ballz with his names, but it's just a name I don't see why we should care about that :]

KongXD, yeah of course we'll still be friend =p
It was actually a trick question, u wouldn't know the answer anyway since u joined after SexyWittsy left. :P
Ok, this is Ong.. Swammy2! for sure :P
umm lol u only posted 4 members :O and it was NBLXBA :O and the first 7 brothers was u evon takuan warmedic me and akuma for some wierd reason xD and xhiba <3

tho u had a nice try :O xD anyways i say yes lets put the past behind us and open a new "page" XD
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
i'm in? :3

id like some more tests ingame ;p
+ really guyz don't ya think that you should play with a persong inb4 vote for him right? ;p

lucas i've seen you just a few times, so i hope u understand, that i need a bit more time to make a decision ;p
we will hang together a bit more and i will vote ;p
-----
overwatched you. you need to improve *impro* and comebacks, and for sure stop using openers.
otherwise i'll had to say no.
Last edited by snake; Apr 15, 2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I'm out for one day and I get told to be more active :x
You got me on the one day when I didn't come home until late.
I'm usually active on a daily basis, except for like.. one day on the weekend when I'm with my girlfriend.