Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Halp, what can i add to here and how does it look?

Wip

The image is low quality and is kinda orange because i made a screenshot of my image viewer because photoshop is bitching and doesnt want to save the images properly...

I kinda feel like i did something very wrong xD .... What can i do to add texture to the metal and skin? Also i will remake the Horn ... dont mind that :P
I don't understand the horn with all the colors. I dislike it.

Also, I made another wip, realism takes me a long time.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
what else could I add ?

You only finalized the mask, not the head. You should add a hair or a scarlike thingies, blood effects, etc.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Halp, what can i add to here and how does it look?

Wip

The image is low quality and is kinda orange because i made a screenshot of my image viewer because photoshop is bitching and doesnt want to save the images properly...

I kinda feel like i did something very wrong xD .... What can i do to add texture to the metal and skin? Also i will remake the Horn ... dont mind that :P

First, rotate the horn horizontally and add a dark color or maybe a gold color on it, since there's like a gold protector on the front-side of the head, you could connect the horn with it. There are 2 options from me. The shape of the horn is nice, but the color is just not right, in my opinion.

As for another thing you should add on the metal is maybe dark lines or goldish additional protector will do. Don't add some unecessary things like little grafitti or something like that. But, I think it's already nice as it is, you already added the red thingies and it's already looks filled enough, soo..

Also, sorry for invading.
Last edited by Raiken; Apr 14, 2016 at 02:50 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
resized and added a beard. keeping two versions of the resize and original. Mouth was too big and what not.

Original

Modified plus 3D

xD i overlayed the horn because i messed up colors once.its supposed to say ,, im not really in the piece, i will be completly redone"

Thanks raiken for the cnc
-----
Also the beard doesnt look good to me, instead of smoothing it or drawimg it with s smooth brush you should make detailed hairs with a hard tiny brush
Last edited by Fluxorious; Apr 14, 2016 at 05:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, I was trying to do that but kept f'ing it up. I'll keep at that. Thanks :P

Anyone need help? Anyway I'm working on a cartoonist tutorial thread for tau tomorrow. Come up with some topics while I sleep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Anyone need help? Anyway I'm working on a cartoonist tutorial thread for tau tomorrow. Come up with some topics while I sleep.

How to draw without outlining for sure!
|Evil|
I don't exist
hey guys, I was going to say if we can do a tutorial of realistic heads and digital paintings.
I already asked my clan for text correction years back and they are too busy to help.
So I am asking if a good english speaker and writer could give my tutorial a better text or maybe speak in some videos.
GATA is always lazy to do anything.