Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No its okay, I just Like Feb, and I hate to see people I like fight D: jus' sayin' :] but I know you were defending us and you got all the right to, its kay
#Swag
actually poppo i have not intention in arguing with you at all i thought we were cool. Asking me to teach you how to market and after i left pulse asking me to join "your clan". Seccondly i spent 2 hours yedterday talking to ulti i am staying until i "flare up" which no offense but will probably happen. ok poppo may be in this but none of your old clan renegade "whatevers" should be they were no part of pulse you were the only one who even posted on the forums of pulse.
Anyways i have no intention of this counter-argue idk why you would even say that... i have no intention of starting any fights but if that is what you want poppo please bring it else were.

back to more important things i will be loyal to the clan unless ulti leaves. This time i promise.
P.S i want none of this counter arguement b.s.

This time i have changed and im here to stay unless you dont want me to be part of this clan.
Last edited by febreeze; Oct 27, 2011 at 10:50 PM.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
'intentions', 'intentions', 'intentions'. I'm tired of it. You are thinking I'm not a leader of Fyre. If you would please excuse your self for the moment, and carry this conversation to the PM system.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
dude. im not asking you im more of begging you that i dont want to fight. My post had nothing to do with offending you or your clan so i have no idea why you are taking this so harshly if you would like to resolve something gladly pm me. I'm busy as it is all im asking is to rejoin and apologize to my old friends. I have no idea why you want to fight because for one im sick and tired of these scenes... and fighting. Not only were these people my friends they were like family when i logged on/off. If you do wish to resolve something about my apology dont spam this thread because i have no """""INTENTION""""" to fight with you.

firstly fusion i agre 10000% i do not want to fight not i am not questioning u as a leader ,poppo. No offense i know this may well blow my chance of being in fyre but these friends formed the best clan i could think opf and you ... now a LEADER still arguing. Like WOW seriously if you honestly still think you want this "counter argue nonsense" please i beg of you pm me
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
'intentions', 'intentions', 'intentions'. I'm tired of it. You are thinking I'm not a leader of Fyre. If you would please excuse your self for the moment, and carry this conversation to the PM system.

I wrote 3 sentences, and you came and wrote a whole 2 paragraphs about how you respect Pulse, and wish I didn't fight with you, and me being the leader, arguing with you, yada, yada, yada, etc. Like I mentioned above, if you wish to talk to me, PM me.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by febreeze View Post
ok poppo may be in this but none of your old clan renegade "whatevers" should be they were no part of pulse you were the only one who even posted on the forums of pulse.

By 'this' I take it you're talking about whatever it is you intend to do (didn't really get what that was... =\) rather than Fyre.
Also I posted in the Pulse thread (though no, I don't recognise you.)

Hobo I heard you run the Fyre shop? What's the craic with it :D?
Yeah got battle feild3 today for ps3 to day!
and can i donate? if i can who to who? fyrebank? and i only got 760tc..... :3
spmsl long story short i was from pulse and left mostly because hobo left i had a feeling i would flare up but didnt know it would be this early and even more shocking i never thought it would be from the person who somewhat caused me to leave in the first place.

I told you once and for all i do not know why you want to start these fights. I have nothing againest you and honestly i dont even know why... What do you have againest me is what i would like to know. I apologize if i somehow insulted you or your clan during my apology but i cannot see how. And if so there is no reason to begin this fight i do not want to be part of.
Not only do i want to know but i know most of the people in fyre will back you up ... still i want you to tell me.
i demand to know from you why you intend to start this with me. And if you still have the balls to tell me i am wrong for who knows what tell me. I only write paragraphs because i am confused as to what you are doing/saying. I mean what did i do please state this so i can apologize or correct my statment of words. Because it was only meant to be a apology. not a fight invitation
-----
Ulti check your pms please
Last edited by febreeze; Oct 27, 2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ulti wont be on Feb, Bf3? yeah he posted saying he wasn't gunna be on for a few days, so sorry but he wont read em for awhile :[
#Swag