Toribash
So how many of you are going to participate in the Kogake kill challenge?

a nice kill using them and a quick video is all it takes for a chance at 1000 platinum
I'll probably give it a shot on my desktop. Looking through the entries, I have an idea I haven't seen done yet.

Edit: Fuck, it's not possible. On the plus side, I found a very stupid wall-running glitch where you wall run in place and derp around in stupid directions, or just completely change wall-running direction entirely. Also, it breaks windows.
Last edited by Oracle; Jul 1, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Thank you for this thread! was getting bored of blind picks on oceanic server, with league.
needed a new game etc.
getting it pronto,

looks pretty g
lol
Opinions on knives vs broncos (or any other hp sidearm)? Still sticking with kunai until i get the stalker ones.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I've been playing with Despair. Use it for stealth purposes. Despair and kunai is weak against infestation. Personally I like Despair more than any other secondary weapon. It seems more fun and I can improve my aim with it from long range.

Also does anyone have Braton Vandal? I got it for free when I started playing this game.
I haven't had a chance to try any of the knives, but I do like the bronco.

Has anyone else had the flying glitch? Whenever I use Bladestorm as Ash, I get stuck in the air. I'm still mobile, but I can't use any powers, melee, and I can't go up or down without using my surroundings.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
I bought braton, I want a polarization with this rifle.

The burston wasnt good for anything,
It is because the gun is semi automatic,
I need a fast action automatic rifle.
Grakata's pretty fast, i'm trying to see if i can make anything useful out of it, raising it's power.
But why's the rum gone? :v