Toribash
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Hello you Inquisition-ish people, I am the guy that Spit water on his laptop because of Lightningkid!

OH MY GOD IS THE LAPTOP OK

not-biting Clan mates.

Well.. I don't know. Do fish bite?

---

I like your app, I hope it goes well for you
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
OH MY GOD IS THE LAPTOP OK

Well.. I don't know. Do fish bite?

---

I like your app, I hope it goes well for you

Thank you : ) I bought a new Laptop. Every fish bites as Wikipedia says :o
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Good to have your app man. While we're deciding come hangout in our IRC channel #claninq

I'm sorry. I was really busy today, It's 8pm here and I just came home 20 mins ago. I'll eat something then I'll come to your IRC channel.
Back at it again
I'm currently trying to become good at CS:GO

Sameee. If you want to play together sometime I'd be happy to. My steam is Budsii. It'll help me get to know u a bit more.
Pretty sure I've met you ingame, nice app as well. I'd be happy to talk to you more in IRC if you stick around there now, but it's a bit hard since the only thing I have is my phone.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Budsi View Post
Sameee. If you want to play together sometime I'd be happy to. My steam is Budsii. It'll help me get to know u a bit more.

Yeah I'm online now, adding you : )
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Pretty sure I've met you ingame, nice app as well. I'd be happy to talk to you more in IRC if you stick around there now, but it's a bit hard since the only thing I have is my phone.

Yo Triton, we've talked on skype already. You remember? With Grohenbird? : D I'm not that active in IRC cuz my internet is absolutely the worst and I cant even open google + csgo, my ping will be too high, thats ridiculous ik ._. Tomorrow I might be on IRC the whole day.
Back at it again
Oi, applying for Inquisition so Triton can get the hell off my back. Ele is also my #1 Fan, so I might as well give it a shot. First and foremost, I am Retro, otherwise known as Don by close friends and companions. Obviously, I am posting an application to Inquisition.

As real life goes, I'm the average fifteen year old, who currently lives in the United States of America (USA! USA! USA!). Hobbies currently include Football, and sports alike. However, I do have my interest peaked in the field of Computer Design and Programming. As my junior year (and birthday) rolls around, I've enrolled in classes which revolve around such. However I can be active with friends and work out from time, to time, I can admit I'm lazy. Everyone is in their own ways, I suppose. In terms of personality, words to describe myself I'd say would be intelligent, fun, sarcastic, and composed. In the downtime of staying away from the internet, I tend to enjoy writing stories, and reading. I'd say my writing capabilities are decent when I'm not laying down watching hentai sleeping. What I read varies on the mood. This could be Manga, to a simple book or novel.

For Toribash life, I'd say in a few years time I could define myself as "oldfag". I've been playing on and off ever since 2010, on the account I'm posting with today. Since fall 2014 my activity has skyrocketed, however. From d3athd3mon, to Hydra, to Retro, this account has been through quite a bit. Ever since I first started playing Toribash, I migrated from mod to mod; Judo, to Wushu, and then finally hopping on the ABD train. I've been playing it a lot, and that's what I'll probably be playing for a bit, alongside TK. I've made many friends old and new, along with clans. Notably, a few clans stated would be iCoF, Nitro, and Chaotic, which I led by myself for a duration of time. In the past month, I also got the position of Gamemaster. However I'm currently a Trial, I believe I will be a full whenever Erth gets online. That, or Powas lied and ripped my heart out.

But why Inquisition? I know quite a bit of people in Inquisition at the moment. In fact, I was recommended to join by both Ele and Triton(off). Others that I know, whether closely or not, include Noel, Budsi, Nerti, and Jodus. Inquisition is a mature, active clan in my eyes, and those are key components I look for when interested in joining in a clan. All in all, I appreciate the time spent reading this wall of text, and anyone who spent the time to read through it. I'll be chilling in the IRC, and I'll try to be about on forums constantly if any comments, questions, or concerns are to be sent my way. Cheers.
Last edited by Retro; Jul 15, 2015 at 01:40 AM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Yep, goodo. As you said, stick around in IRC and we'll get a decision to you once we've finished discussing your app.