Toribash
Be patient MetroX, life doesn't slow down for anyone. He'll get to you when he gets to you and not a second sooner.

Besides, this gives you time to create more replays, lest you don't get in. And even if you do get in, you now have something to post in our replay thread.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
MetroX, look, I apologize I haven't made it to you yet. I'm trying to get through everyone in order and Leyz, JTank and quite a few others applied before you. If I haven't missed anyone out, there are currently 10 people applying and to make matters worse, I'm going through exam time right now (proper major exams, not just little tests on school topics). So a little bit of patience would be much appreciated. It's hard enough work doing this as well, those 10 applications could take up to 5 hours to complete and seeing how I'm struggling to get 1 hour of completely free time with no work hanging over my head... you get the idea. In a few weeks time, fingers crossed, I'll have all my work done and will able to respond to applications within a day or two but right now I'm pretty busy and have some catching up to do. So yeah, I'll get round to it but I'd appreciate it if you stopped posting messages like this, this or this. If analyses are written on several people that applied after your application, feel free to remind me of your post as I have probably accidently glanced over it. I've got a file on my desktop with links to all (as far as I know) of the current applicant's posts though, so I have got them on record. Once I get a decent amount of free time (I do have a life too though, ORMO is important to me but real life takes priority) I'll be catching up but until then, hold tight. Finally, as OrAclE pointed out, this gives you more time to make replays too. By the time I've got through the previous entries, you might've improved immensely. Keep on trying and you'll get there.

Also, I'm currently taking time out of my lunch break to type this post up so no, unfortunately, I won't be able to do it now.

Thanks.
Allright, with Tamer0 being busy as fuck, i guess i need to step in and do my recruiter duty, so he won't have to do like 20 extensive reviews. While i admittedly won't be nearly as thorough as Tamer0 (I applaud your thoroughness, man!), i will tell you what's wrong if you didn't get in and so on. Take note, i'm setting a high bar, so a "ohh, that looked good" won't be enough to get you in.
Note! If you get rejected by me, it doesn't mean that another recruiter can't let you in.
Right, starting from snakeyes9 on page 46:

snakeyes9: Pretty good decap, but it needs some KAPOW, if you get what i mean. There's not enough force behind the punch, in other words.
The split in and of itself isn't really that good, but i like the following boomkick, despite it being a bit slow. This is, however, about the split, so i'll unfortunately have to look away from the boomkick, to a certain degree. In short, it needs more preceding moves, that makes it look complicated and such. More seemingly pointless actions that actually build up momentum.
The madman is... Above average. You're nicely relaxed, but it's a very slow madman, and it doesn't flow too well either. I want to like the finishing kick, but it's just too out of flow.
I'll have to say no to you, sorry. You're not far from getting in, though, so if you improve on the above points a little, you might very well get in.

Muffindo: The decap is really good, with plenty of oomph. This is what i like to see, but if i have to nitpick, the punch seems sort of off-center, which makes it look slightly weird. Nevertheless, great decap.
The split is also good, and a nice head throw, too. However, i'd like to see a split caused by a punch, kick or other attack, which doesn't involve a thrown part. Don't get me wrong, i like it, but it's just that it's kind of hard to see the skill involved. Hope you understand. ;)
The madman, however, doesn't look as good as your other replays. I know how hard it is to make an upperbody madman, but there was just too big a gap between some of the dismembers.
So far, i won't cast my decision, but if your split is good enough, chances are that you'll get in. Or, if you don't feel like making a split, you can wait 'till i reach a decision. It's kind of teetering between yes and no, y'know? (Mostly leaning towards yes, but a split might make it definite)

MetroX: Well, the one thing that is wrong with your decap is that it's too straightforward, as in, not enough prancing around before hitting. Same thing goes for your split, which also happens to be a tad simple, just a bit. I know that it might sound a bit weird that you have to prance around before hitting, but you should know that it builds up anticipation, and potentially momentum, while also putting you in interesting positions for attacks.
Your madman isn't very good, though. Instead of just instantly leaping into Ukes face and start trying to grate him, you should find some way to jump into Uke with significant momentum, while only hitting him intentionally. That last part is hard, but boy, does it make a madman look good!
It's unfortunately a no to you as well, though. You should work on making your replays more complex, and also practice madmans. You've got a decent start on them, and it shouldn't be too hard to become good at it.

Larfen: Your decap is decent, but not like incredibly good. I like the idea, but it needs more oomph, pure and simple. (Talking about your better one, mind you)
I'm not too fond of your split, as it's too quick and simple. Make it like, unnecessarily complicated and somewhat delayed, and you'll have a winrar.
The madman is better, though. Manipulation at the start is a plus, but you didn't end the manipulation very well. The way you knocked his leg off is a minus, though, as it didn't seem to be, well, intentional. I like the finishing kick, nice and powerful.
Sorry, but it's a no from me. You've got a good style going, but you should try being more relaxed, and also make your strikes look dedicated and intentional.

fargle: Your decap is, frankly, inadaquate. It's too stiff, and it doesn't seem powerful enough. More relaxation, plz.
The split is notably better than the decap, what with that nifty flip before you kicked. The kick itself, however, isn't that good. It doesn't seem to strike with enough power, and it's a bit stiff too.
The madman is definitely the best of the bunch. It's fast enough, and you do tear Uke apart enough as well, but there's too many hits that don't dismember. You ending in a standing pose is a plus, but it doesn't quite outweigh those non-DM hits.
I'm afraid it's a no for you as well. Work on the above points, and try again.

klan8: The idea of your decap is good, but it's not very well executed. Too stiff, and too symmetrical. The lack of speed doesn't impact this particular replay, though, given the nature of the move.
The split is nice and powerful, as it should be. Not a lot is bad here, but one thing i have to comment is that he seems to get split slightly before the main impulse of the move, as in, firstly he gets split, and THEN he gets thrusted away violently. This isn't anything major, though.
The madman is also good, but it seems like you're thinking a bit too much over your next move. As in, not like you're literally doing it (Well, i hope you do! =P), but more like your Tori, who seems to consider his next move for a while, especially the finishing grab. It also looks like you could have gotten more out of the kick that borked his arm.
So far i haven't decided, but i would like to see a different decap. Also, improving on the above points would be a good thing to do as well. ;)

... Too many rejections for me to feel good about myself, but ehh... I have to set a high bar. Once again, i should point out that another recruiter may still recruit you, if you have been rejected by me.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
@The rejects: Hopefully they'll do better next time.

Good luck.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Shook you forgot me on page 44, lol(just joking).I hope Tamer0 will get some free time soon(i'm not hurrying anyone just you know, i always have been a bit impatience in fings like that ^^).
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Muffindo: The decap is really good, with plenty of oomph. This is what i like to see, but if i have to nitpick, the punch seems sort of off-center, which makes it look slightly weird. Nevertheless, great decap.
The split is also good, and a nice head throw, too. However, i'd like to see a split caused by a punch, kick or other attack, which doesn't involve a thrown part. Don't get me wrong, i like it, but it's just that it's kind of hard to see the skill involved. Hope you understand. ;)
The madman, however, doesn't look as good as your other replays. I know how hard it is to make an upperbody madman, but there was just too big a gap between some of the dismembers.
So far, i won't cast my decision, but if your split is good enough, chances are that you'll get in. Or, if you don't feel like making a split, you can wait 'till i reach a decision. It's kind of teetering between yes and no, y'know? (Mostly leaning towards yes, but a split might make it definite)

Ok I'll work on it but I can't today not enough time right now but I have another madman ready that you might apreciate...
Anyway great review, I knew I should have showed you a faster madman but well, see what you think of this one, I'll make the split tomorrow

REVIEWED
Attached Files
Madman fluid.rpl (157.0 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM.
That replay was one of the better you've made as I see.

You will hopefully get in if the other replays of yours matches the requirements of the recruiters.

I'm no recruiter but I think my opinion helps a little bit. (And with that I mean not at all)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly