Toribash
Ok! What does the [REL] and such mean?
I'm wondering as hell, because I have a mod ready for showing!
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
[REL] released
[WIP] work in progress
[REQ] never use this or else you'll get infracted.
- its been a while
Thanks, then my mod is [REL/WIP]. Maybe making an update or something.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Can someone point me in the right direction for modifying starting positions? Like if I wanted them to start with their knees bent or something? o.o How'd I go about that? I can't find a good guide on it.
(Hive people only, haha!)
That's because it's pretty damn hard to do. Take my recent staff mods for example. I had to put the body parts in their new place, then I had to modify the range on the elbow joints so they'd still bend the way they should.

If you wanted to start with a rotated chest, imagine all the parts you'd have to move and rotate.
While environment objects are placed relative to the point in the middle, between tori and uke, body parts are placed relative to the starting position.
Also, there's a bug where rotating the legs makes the knees change position.

To make a long story short: starting with bent arms is relatively easy. Anything more, and it gets confusing very quickly.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
^^knees bent? way ahead of you. look in mod snipets

and tips for doing this:
get your tori/uke in the position you want, if you have to, use enviromental objects to get then at right angles.
open worldbuilder and then make an object that represents the foot or something. move it around until i matches the foot.
look to see what coordinates, rotation and crap that it has
change the defaults to those coordinates, rotations, and crap.
do the same for joints and then you'll have to manually tweek the range or them.

but im pretty sure all of that^^ can be done AUTOMATICLY, if one of those lua scripters gets of his ass and makes it for us. then we'd only have to deal with the joints.
- its been a while
Oh okay =( well it was worth a shot. I'll just have to stick with the sword being at the extended arm. Or maybe I"ll use your snippet and just have it at the hand? We'll see =P
i have no idea what your talking about.... new mod? well its great that you started modding.

and also: becareful of the knee joint. theres a bug that screws the knee joint when you have a cylindrical thigh. i dont know how to get around it yet.
- its been a while
Anyone know why my mods aren't workin on multiplayer? They were released about 5-6 hours ago, and for some reason when I try to load them they don't work. Or they just load up as classic, but then by turn two its working sorta, only you can't see any objects.

The mods are:

crouchingtiger.tbm
crouchingtigerkatana.tbm
shaolinmonks.tbm
shaolinbostaff(s).tbm
shaolinsumo.tbm
shaolintwinswords.tbm

Also: I tried opping another user and having them upload it, and it still didn't work, however other users tried it and couldn't even find the mods on the list.