Toribash
i can't believe you guys. can't describe how disappointed i am. i don't even know what to say to any of you without being left alone but i do know both of you will want to get a last comment in some way but I ask you, If so this is the last time, don't. Let this go clean without moderation. I need to think about this.
PM me with any and all questions
bye fred
lol
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

lol, people leaving? That's sad and i guess that Fred don't will join in a better clan.
Bye dude ehh.
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Not nice to laugh at others tyzi

i give zero fucks whiteknight xddd
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I don't even know what to say to any of you without being left alone

Quit count: 4
Do we have to continue arguing .-. Can't we like, idk, see how leaving because of this is sad and just be fine with being in a clan with someone you think is acting bad?
I mean giving up on your friends/team like this because of something this small? Ofc it feels sucky when the situation is sucky but really? Is this the way? Has it been that bad?
You've just spent your time lighting this fire, and I am stunned at the fact that leaving it is your choice. Tell me how many times that made you happy. I take fucking offense. Maybe I should've seen this coming but I've told you before, I am not a leader because of any leading skills.

I asked you guys to let me handle this but apparently that respect wasn't there. So fine. There's only one guy I trust not to leave and that is Chazer. I know I can rebuild a clan with him.

People.
Be.
People.
PM me with any and all questions