Toribash
PLEASE PLEASE w/e you do! DONT DOUBT THIS MANS SKILL! PLEASE DONT! THE HORROR!!! HES TOO GUUUUD

Originally Posted by ias95
Hello,

I would like to join your clan. Can you please send me an invitation. I am ias95, ranked about 200, 2nd dan belt, and that is all you need to know.

Please reply ASAP,
Thank you

P.S: Those who doubt my skill can go to youtube and search "Toribash Best of the Best"

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTs10SEog98

Jisse: This sucks...
That would have been ok though, if you were humble about it. But you named the video "BEST OF THE BEST"..
You promised me this wasn't a waste of my time, you lied to me, and to everyone else. To all of you who think this is "great" or "awesome", go watch videos that are good for real. I'd recommend Mocucha Demoniacs's channel, or 97Hours's channel.
This does not deserve 25000 views or people yelling "HOLY S***".
Good luck with your next video, hopefully your replays will be better.
[Secret]
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
He told us to search for the video he linked? What more do you demand of us you vile creature!?

Lololol.
Hey guy's you may know of me already, But I am interested in joining this clan (This not my app) Just letting you know I'm not 100% sure on the app process (I'm a tad dumb) But would love some help if someone could provide me with it please.

This is what I have gained from the first post:
I write a free form app, That can be done but is it to cover all 4 areas of the app teams ?
As for replays I have none (The HORRORRRR)
I never really had the need for them let alone how to save or post them >.>

Thank you for reading this just get back to me when you can cheer's fellas.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Your application should cover all that you think needs to be covered. However, whether you cover it or not, all of the teams will still be giving you a test. It might just make our lives easier if you include something in there for us.

As for replays, hit "f" after a match and pick a name for your replay.
Then it's as simple as tracking down your replay folder wherever you put toribash on your computer.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Your application should cover all that you think needs to be covered. However, whether you cover it or not, all of the teams will still be giving you a test. It might just make our lives easier if you include something in there for us.

As for replays, hit "f" after a match and pick a name for your replay.
Then it's as simple as tracking down your replay folder wherever you put toribash on your computer.

Cheer's mate, You will be hearing from me soon.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hi there.

It may seem a bit like I'm clan hopping, as I left Grim Reapers approximately 20 minutes ago, but I assure you it is not the case. I've been considering leaving the clan for almost a month now, and I've been simultaneously searching for a new clan. I've set my eyes on Secret. Why, you may ask. Well, it's a secret ;)

In actuality, I like the clan for it's aikido focus (one of the leaders of Team Aikido, yee), as well as activity and mature member base. I'd really like to get to know you guys more. For that purpose, I'm going to go ahead and underline/bold all major points about me, as well as write my app in list for as for why you should accept me (for ease of viewing). Here goes nothing:

- I have one alt, Scoliopede. I use it to sit in the beginner servers when my buddies are there/a GM friend is there and I'd like to help them sit the server or at least hang out with them.

- Previous clans: eVo (though I left that quickly after joining because of quitting Toribash for a year) and most recently Grim Reapers. Besides that I was in 3 or 4 as a "noob", but I've forgotten them, they're from almost two years ago.

- Orgs: Well, I'm currently leading Team Aikido (with the other council members), a member of Team Wushu and Team Taekkyon, as well as a leader (with Holotor) of Hunters organization. In the past I was a member of some music orgs and minor mod orgs. Again, these were all before that big reset (remember that?) and my "quitting".

- I recall having one infraction for scheduling a duel on the forums, though ViperTech says he can't find any for me. No bans either.

- I've never bought qi.

- I'm usually very active ingame. I've was inactive the last two weeks because I was traveling, but I'm working on getting back into it now. I, admittedly, don't like to play that much if I don't find a friend ingame. I'll try to find some [Secret] members ingame and play with them!

- I'm pretty active on the forums; considering I quit for around 8-10 months my post count is pretty high. I try to keep it relevant and sexy (like me) too ;)

- I'm living at GMT +8 at the moment (doing a year abroad in Beijing). However, I'll be back to -6 in 5 more months.

- Now just a bit about me:
I'm a 17 year old American. My name is Ryan, and you can add me on skype with Friedman2121 (if you want to talk). I enjoy playing games, having fun with friends, and, embarrassingly, studying and doing well in school. I'm going to be honest now: any times when I have something that I think is important, I may very well go inactive from Toribash for a few days to a week. If you have any questions, I'll be stalking this thread.

With regards to Toribash I'm fairly skilled ingame (I think), reflected by the fact that I'm on the board of testers for the ingame graduation test. Either Aikido or Taekkyon is my best mod, with Wushu being by far my worst.

Attached are a few replays. I don't have much since I just got a new computer, but I've attached a few games of me testing people for ingame in aikido, as well as a single player game. The last replay is my way of deflecting and defeating a shoveler.

As for my aikido style: I used to be flashy, having fun jumping all around the place, trying to get the opponent off balance. That style has its merits, but I don't like it particularly anymore. I've been valuing win-rate higher (as truthfully, I can have a BEAUTIFUL game, but if I lose who cares?), and therefore I've changed to a slightly different style. I now try to predict my opponents move and force them into an "accident"-esque DQ. By that I mean that it looks like they just messed up. I use my experience with the weight in aikido to do this.

And, if you really want, I'll include some nudes ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this app. Hope to hear back from you guys.

Oops, forgot: I have found the hot Secret sauce.
Attached Files
Holo 1.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
Holo 2.rpl (43.5 KB, 2 views)
Lunie 1.rpl (49.6 KB, 2 views)
Soccer Uke Decap.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
Deflect the grab.rpl (32.9 KB, 2 views)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'm going to go ahead and toss in one more replay. spriteZ was there for this one:
Attached Files
Aikido turnover.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.