Toribash
old app: Mar,20,2016
new app:Apr,25,2016
-
3rd time is the shart
Attached Files
vic - hello againz.rpl (242.7 KB, 24 views)
vic - pass on light .rpl (196.0 KB, 27 views)
vic - dead unit.rpl (296.9 KB, 22 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
holy damn why does my mouse have a button that goes back a page I had a wall of text prepared and then poof. Im gonna summarize all of that.

TMinster

Overall, your replays are definitely not up to standard. They aren't bad, but really not all that great. The main flaws I spotted in your replays are a) you are still pretty twitchy, although not terribly, b) aiming your hits better is something you should also work on (aside from the first replay it was mostly shin hits), c) movement is alright, but still can be improved upon and. Also, with Jinada, I gotta say that one hit replays require a bit more work on them to make them up to standard. Since you really only have your opener and the hit to work on, you should definitely make them look great (I.e. Rwawmp in the Swawmp), which you did not really do. If you want more extensive CnC, you can PM me and lll probably get to it eventually.

victortb

Your replay are definitely getting there, but you still have some thing to improve on. You still have some problem with your momentum, and sometimes you can see the "stop-move-stop" thing in your replays, although not terribly noticeable, it is still there. You do have some great ideas tho, I, for example, really enjoyed the leg launch to decap in pass on light, although it took you a bit to set up. You seem to have DMs down, now you need to work on implementing them into the replays in a better manner (combined with the movement thing). I can definitely see you joining very soon, but I'm afraid you aren't there just yet.

So, I give both a no, but you two are definitely able to get in here soon if you work on yourselves. Cheers.
h
give me my no :^)
Attached Files
Little thoughs.rpl (296.3 KB, 20 views)
hiplotor.rpl (395.5 KB, 18 views)
Fragile.rpl (267.9 KB, 18 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .