Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by HotSeatBot View Post
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?): my name is hotseatbot... my parents hated me...
Belt: (Black belt preferred, not required): who needs a good belt... I mean I'm a "custom" belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with): as said by viper tech "Hotseatbot shall run" and as said by fish "Hotseatbot shall be in a clan"
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are): [eVo] ([Ascend] for 10 minutes...)
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you): I know dyrisk... and templer...
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal): guess away! go go go
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you): why not... I am really good at talking...
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with): well... I actually can't play... so all of them suck for me...
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this)
paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph paragraph
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask)

3 replays: nah... I'm good... as i said... i can't play

Nope nope nope
Looney Tunes

Least favorite thing ever?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I'm big on Halo, ARMA, LOL, and Battlefield. Used to like CoD but it stagnated really bad after the first modern warfare. Tbh, I liked WaW alot too, but nobody else did. I bet I can answer any Halo lore question accurately, as I spent ages combing through the halo wiki.
Last edited by Templar; Oct 28, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
I'm big on Halo, ARMA, LOL, and Battlefield. Used to like CoD but it stagnated really bad after the first modern warfare. Tbh, I liked WaW alot too, but nobody else did. I bet I can answer any Halo lore question accurately, as I spent ages combing through the halo wiki.

What color eyes does the Chief have? xD

Anyway, my computer comes today. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do an unboxing, but it may not go onto Youtube. If not, I'll just upload it to some other site and link you guys here.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
What color eyes does the Chief have? xD

Google says blue. I'm going with blue.
my clan was deleted
Well, today I was playing Toribash, but then I had to eat for like 1 hr. Before I left my rank was around 2k-3k. I returned, and guess what? My rank was 100. I am so confused lol, maybe a glitch?
I might contact support, I dont deserve to have this rank.
Last edited by Laser; Oct 29, 2013 at 01:16 AM.
S A D B O Y S
That's strange... Were you entered into the lobby, or in spectators?

Also, I just got my new computer and hooked it up. I made an unboxing, but I'm not going to upload it to Youtube because it got cut off at the end due to my phone not having enough space.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
That's strange... Were you entered into the lobby, or in spectators?

Also, I just got my new computer and hooked it up. I made an unboxing, but I'm not going to upload it to Youtube because it got cut off at the end due to my phone not having enough space.

I wasnt even on Toribash while I was eating, it was very strange :/ My iPad is also running low on space, might be time for a new one though, mine is old :P
Last edited by Laser; Oct 29, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
S A D B O Y S