Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
If you can't react fast enough before they go past your crosshair then you aren't putting your crosshair in the right position. The only time you should ever have to actually flick is in firefights against multiple people, which you shouldn't be taking anyways; or if the enemy catches you off-guard, in which you got out-played and deserve to die or you were playing sloppy.

Crosshair placement will always get you more frags then flicks ever will. It always takes more time to move your mouse and then click than it does to just click. You lose that duel 90% of the time, so spend your time practicing something that will net you more frags, as well as more consistent frags.

Flicks are fickle, but crosshair placement can only fail you if you fail it.

the dude wanted to know how to make his aim better and although impractical practicing in a hs-pistol only ffa is ur best bet to do it.
since crosshair placement and timing is just a matter of grinding to get it down u can still work on ur aim in the meantime.
if he wants to get better crosshair placement then he can keep going comp to learn the player heights and general common spots
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
His aim will get better faster if he improves his crosshair placement.

If he focuses on crosshair placement then his flicks will naturally improve over time. Knowing where to put your crosshair without thinking about it is much more valuable because even if he doesn't know where the most common spots are, he will already be aiming at them if he has proper crosshair placement before hand and then he'll be able to remember the common spots much more easily.

I'd watch steel's video on this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsSs...nel=JoshNissan
He explains how you should go about improving your aim very well.

tbh if he's just starting I wouldn't even play on a HS only server just yet. It's a shitshow of people adad spamming with usps who will vastly outskill him and he probably won't learn much from it. He'd be better off just playing regular dm until he learns the sprays, angles and how to peek since he'll seriously just get destroyed on HS only servers.
Last edited by Dscigs; Apr 19, 2016 at 02:29 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by KiriBank View Post

My collateral wants to fight your collateral.

[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
YES

I initially liked s1mple, but after the bullyzoid incident, the TACO incident and the fact that he was tearing apart the structure of TL when koosta joined, really don't like him anymore.

Watched his stream and realized he's an angry man-child addicted to gambling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
YES

I initially liked s1mple, but after the bullyzoid incident, the TACO incident and the fact that he was tearing apart the structure of TL when koosta joined, really don't like him anymore.

Watched his stream and realized he's an angry man-child addicted to gambling.

he's only 18, and he hasn't been 18 for that long. bullyzoid incident was stupid, and the TACO incident was hilarious. He really fit into TL well though, and without him the team is going to be a lot worse imo. They wouldn't have made it that far in the major without him, and although having adren back is nice, i still think they'll be worse off.
He didn't actually fit in with TL at all. It's been stated that they had to cancel bootcamps and practices because he was being toxic, and that he took away the awp from koosta simply because he wanted to.

They did everything they could to make him feel comfortable, but he didn't even last 3 months before running back home claiming to be homesick.

As talented as he is, he's going no where if he doesn't learn how to make compromises and deserves to be on a shitty t2 team if he's going to act like this. No other pro players who are a few years older then him, and some are even younger are complaining about having to move to a different environment. He got everything laid out for him all pretty and he went ahead and took a huge shit on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
to be fair he carries a lot but most times not that much to make up for how tilted he makes some of the other dudes (apart from hiko maybe). The main reason they all spoon fed the dude is cause they needed him more than he needed them.
still gutted that they didnt make that eu vs na game awkward af and have freak and s1mple on na smh

also the homesick thing is really understandable for someone in s1mple's position. his english isn't that great i mean he can get by with it but i doubt hes really comfortable using it everywhere he went. not to mention the dude went from ukraine to usa, theyre almost complete opposites

still think s1mple is cool he just needs to find the right team that are fine with his shenanigans and are equally as toxic as he is.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18