Toribash
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
I haven't been posting much either, been really busy lately.

219,000 videos?

You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?
+respect

Videos View* Not Videos, and i can't imagine someone that try to post this amount of videos...
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
I love it here, you guys are active and friendly. ;)
And maybe I can find a good artist in the art section, I'll see who's selling anime.

I'm really pleased to hear you're enjoying your time here and finding the atmosphere to be a good one.
Heh, good luck on finding an artist. ^^

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
You took the time to respond to all those posts.

Now this, is a leader who cares :P

Well, there was a lot to respond to. xP

Heh, I always care.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I'm really pleased to hear you're enjoying your time here and finding the atmosphere to be a good one.
Heh, good luck on finding an artist. ^^

Yeah, I PM'd Fenris, maybe he can make me one. ^^
I love it here, you guys are active and friendly. ;)
And maybe I can find a good artist in the art section, I'll see who's selling anime.

My friend ocean is a very good anime artist, check him out! He's made me many banners and avatars!
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
So, it looks like our clan is filling up quite a bit.
We have a few applications going right now, one applying soon, and one possibly applying in the future.
For the most part though, our clan will be at its cap soon.

I think it's about time I share with you the rough plans we've had for Essence's future.
The plan is to expand Essence by opening up branches. Currently, the limit for a toriclan is 50 members, and so how do we overcome that? Well, the idea is that we'd open up clans under the "Essence" name and have people designated to lead them. This way, we'd be able to keep an active roster in these branches while still having all of us a part of the main clan. There are many exciting things that can come with this, such as inter-clan wars, events, and so forth. That's where the rank of Program Director would come in. In any sense, as we move towards that, we'll be seeking to get a solid staff in place for leading it, making sure we're gaining recruits successfully from EssM, and having everything we need for creating this branch.
From there, we'll hope to create more branches in the future.

This will be a first in Toribash from what I understand.
Anyhow, as we approach our cap, I wanted to share with you these plans.

If anyone is interested in becoming a staff member, please let me know.
There is more than enough room for everyone.
Great idea rappunk, I hope this will go as planned.
Maybe I can be a staff member, but I don't know yet, I need to get to know you guys more, and I just joined, so I might want to wait about a week or so. ;)
Originally Posted by xNess View Post
My friend ocean is a very good anime artist, check him out! He's made me many banners and avatars!

Hey dude I'm sad to hear about Pyro u should apply for obey or something hey guys one question do I need to be apart oh the staff to reply to an app?
Last edited by yuseimot; Jan 26, 2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: to ask a question
Great idea rappunk, I hope this will go as planned.
Maybe I can be a staff member, but I don't know yet, I need to get to know you guys more, and I just joined, so I might want to wait about a week or so. ;)

Thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Perhaps you can. It depends on what interests you and how much time you have, but opportunities are definitely available.
Sounds good tyler. When you're interested though, just drop me a pm.

Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Hey dude I'm sad to hear about Pyro u should apply for obey or something hey guys one question do I need to be apart oh the staff to reply to an app?

He's actually planning on sending an application in here.
Yeah, you do, but only certain staff are responsible for handling applications.
We keep it limited to a few people to make sure things are efficiently processed.

Currently, those people are myself, ConCon19, Kill828, and Okami.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Perhaps you can. It depends on what interests you and how much time you have, but opportunities are definitely available.
Sounds good tyler. When you're interested though, just drop me a pm.

Yup, I would love to help this clan. ;)
Anyhow, I made myself a super small avatar, just to save my tc. But I think I might want to resize it though. LOL