Toribash
I SAID, VICTOR DO THE VIDEO AFTER WE GET OFFICIAL PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I need to change my head and my force D:
Running away...
ok,i will host the replays that i've downloaded right here to cloud(i don't mean the real clouds,the "Cloud" is the name given to a site that host files),then ill download them when we get official
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Dont worry seba, we will do an other one after becoming official, we just need something for now.
Also vic try to use the same amount of replays of each one, tho ofc it might be easier to pick replays from some ppl. If you need maybe you could use replays from other members, like one of my spars to show MMAtori's tori

Before recording the replays lets wait a bit, maybe seba could get his head n' force in that time, and I might change my head text
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 26, 2015 at 12:28 AM.
well,i guess ill dont change my textures,so,ill wait you guys change yours.
ok onsola.

did you guys decided wich music will use?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Honestly I would prefer if u choose it, you need to feel confortable with what u are working with. Any of the ones proposed should be fine
By the way Victor, when you decide on whet the song will be can you post it in here so i can put in my replays? because i want my replays to be in sync with the song.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Gj man,

Why'd you even get banned tho?, didn't even know about it lol
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
"i wouldnt reccomend aikido or any other competitive multiplayer gamemode because they arent realistic"

but,they will show the fighting skill from the clan,we will show skill both in multiplayer(spars and other stuffs),single player(madmans,manip,skate,parkour etc) and in the obvious fights.
if we show this all,can look amazing,it can "intimidate" with skill from fights.
the realism we can show for making look good sparrers/parkourers/trickers.

also,edit:
1-i will don't take ALL REPLAYS that have been sent,you know,if there are alot of only one person,the video will looks a video only from him.i will try to select the best ones.

2-if it become too long,i can use 2 songs instead of only one.

How about you take at least one from everybody that sends a replay?
if the guy sends real good replays, you can just include more of them.

your post will not be consider a shit post if it is on topic, is a reply, an announcement or starting a new topic to discuss and over 5 words

uhh, maruto's post was exactly 5 words long, not over 5 words as you mentioned.

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Gj man,

Why'd you even get banned tho?, didn't even know about it lol

0riginal got banned for plagiarism.

Also here is my replay for the vid, its aikido
-----
Originally Posted by BumbleBurke View Post
I, Myself think that the clan vid should have as much parkour and madmans as possible, i wouldnt reccomend aikido or any other competitive multiplayer gamemode because they arent realistic, but spars and MAS's are exceptions, you could use tricking here and there, but it honestly just depends on the song.
Your welcome for the Quality Post

Also... nope.
That is a terrible idea, and I don't have to mention how shitty it is.
Wait I just did.
The replays not being realistic is not a problem. We aren't ONLY a spar,trick,parkour, madman clan. Last time I checked you could get your clan rank up by warring in ABD. It's what everyone wars in.
Also you're indirectly telling vic to leave out people who play competitive mods... just because they aren't realistic.
Quick question: What wins? Showing skill in your clan video so people think you're strong and worthy to war, or showing realism, so people think you're not a war-focused clan?

I agree that showing skill in your video has nothing to do with your actual skill, but some of us (see: iMatrx) do not spar.
Attached Files
iMatrx vs wowzaa.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Oxide; Nov 26, 2015 at 10:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The thing is that not everyone here actually make replays so yh they need to show their skills.
There are some aikido matches which are really impressive, even though they arent realistic. In this clan we might be closer to be replayaking focused but we also value skills in competitve mods.

when you get close saves it usually looks good, like in these replays
Attached Files
dem saves masta aikido.rpl (54.5 KB, 3 views)
dem turn over ya know.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
damn them saves.rpl (67.2 KB, 2 views)
toma them saves mushu.rpl (38.7 KB, 2 views)