Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have a handy metal baseball bat, as well as a rack of swords at my disposition. The bat is lighter and easier to manipulate. Not sure how it would fare against a nuclear apocalypse.

Greatest fear?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
It's not as hard as you would think once you get used to it. I'm actually a lot more accurate with a controller than with a mouse for whatever reason.

Also, I've been avoiding talking about this on the thread, but we really need to pick up some activity. Only a few of us are posting, and it's not very frequent. If we're going to get official at any point, we need to be %100 active. I know we can make it, we just have to put in some effort.
Isn't there?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Losing loved ones.

Favourite TV show as a kid?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Tbh Im mostly a Halo person... flashy-ness and stuff u know my little cousins love CoD more than I do.
Favorite genre i hit/aim is fighting games or anything that interest me...
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
I've never played any of the COD or Black Ops or any of those games so I have absolutely no idea what you all have been talking about for the last few days. Always wondered about people who play FPSs on consoles though. Really, aiming with a little joystick thing like that? That sounds infuriating.

Honestly, I don't know. This is the majority of the reason I am awful at CoD, and lots of other console first person shooters.
my clan was deleted
Halo is cool too. I used to play exclusively Halo. My brother introduced me to CoD. Now my brother never plays CoD. Only Battlefield. I don't like battlefield. Idk why, I guess it's too organized. The maps are huge, and I have problems with telling my team mates from enemies. But that would probably come with more time playing the game.

Hmm. Does anyone else go to the midnight release for games? Me and my friends usually go down there and hang out before we get the new CoD/Halo/whatever. And sometimes the gamestop people give out posters and shit. It's pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Halo is cool too. I used to play exclusively Halo. My brother introduced me to CoD. Now my brother never plays CoD. Only Battlefield. I don't like battlefield. Idk why, I guess it's too organized. The maps are huge, and I have problems with telling my team mates from enemies. But that would probably come with more time playing the game.

Hmm. Does anyone else go to the midnight release for games? Me and my friends usually go down there and hang out before we get the new CoD/Halo/whatever. And sometimes the gamestop people give out posters and shit. It's pretty cool.

I have never been to a game midnight release, but I did get the last Harry Potter book at mid-night. I'm not sure how people get ready for games, but there were a lot of cool costumes there.
my clan was deleted
Yeah. I was gonna go to get that book when it came out, but I ended up getting it like a week later due to procrastination.

And yeah. At the midnight release for Halo 4, there were 2 guys in Master Chief costumes. One was like card board n shit, but the other one was like the $1000 replica. It was pretty fucking awesome, actually. I was gonna get a pic with him, but he was way ahead of me in line, and I didn't want to lose my place. By the time I got the game, he was long gone.

If I had $1000 right now, or however much it costs to buy a fully wear-able replica of Master Chief's suit, I would most definitely buy it.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I have never been to a game midnight release, but I did get the last Harry Potter book at mid-night. I'm not sure how people get ready for games, but there were a lot of cool costumes there.

I dont go to midnight releases for games, in fact, I usually buy them digitally.(Steam ect.) Ive been to move releases at midnight and stuff though, its pretty fun. My friend want to the release of that new batman game (Arkam Origins), he said it was fun Maybe I will go to one eventually
S A D B O Y S