Endurance Onslaught 6.0
there's something wrong with my left shoulder.. it makes horrific grinding/crunching sounds and hurts like a nuns arse every time i try and bench. fucking great. its pain i can deal with but am i making it worse by carrying on ARG FUCK YOU BIOLOGY
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
there's something wrong with my left shoulder.. it makes horrific grinding/crunching sounds and hurts like a nuns arse every time i try and bench. fucking great. its pain i can deal with but am i making it worse by carrying on ARG FUCK YOU BIOLOGY

That sounds serious man, go see a doc.
How did you managed to injure your shoulder? Fap much?
-----
Oh also pre-exam week starts from tomorrow. Pretty much those are exams just preparation ones. Math, Latvian language, History, English. Those are the subjects. The only easy one is English exam. Latvian exam is just way too hard. Grammar is so complicated even for natives. And history is going to be about my countries history. I will need to know all the dates when my country was occupied. It happened really often so I'll really need to study this week. I'll still post and play games though. Cause I leave everything for the last moment.
Last edited by Uberis; Feb 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My pre-exam started yesterday, English, Chemistry, and Biology. I dunno what the hell were they thinking putting Chemistry and Biology exam on the same day.
I've had no school this week.
Gotta love blizzards.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
My classes begin this thursday. My vacations are over. Last school year!
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

I'll just fap today and spend some time together with my pc. I love her. I still haven't named my pc. I should do that.

Also I think I aced all of my tests and tomorrow is English exam. It will be easy.