Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fuck knows I cannot see nao, but it was hilarious win, though back then it could damn straight get him suspended.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
RelaxAll Championships - Wushu #1
k guys, since I've seen that we all live in different time zones, and it's damn hard if not impossible to bring you all together the same day, I introduce this shiz to you.

Now for 1.5 week clan members who want to participate need to post here. Just let us know you want to compete.

There are 16 spots left, and I restrict myself a right to say "gtfo" to anyone ;p, so they make place for others.

now we'll have those 16 people fighting in pairs, then the winners (8 of them) fight in pairs, then 4 (1v1 and 1v1) from which only 2 will stay, and teh winner gets teh 30k ;P (feel free to add to teh pot).

We'll have fights based on order of posts (so the one who posts after me will duel me first, 2 next posters will fight themselves first etc. please have balls and be brave to post as soon as you see this thread, don't chickenshit to avoid good players).

Fighters will have a duel when they want it - it's up to your couple to settle the day and time of the fight - and the rules of this duel could be arranged by them themselves (so if they agree to have - for example - race to 5, so be it) then they will post result in this thread, we'll cross out looser, and winner will wait till every other contestant had same level of duels as him. So till whole "group" promotes.

This can last weeks, but I hope you people try to speed it up.

Also there must be proper people spectating, to see the fight, and fight rules must be agreed. You can't suddenly jump up and say, those five last wins I had over you were for the RAChampionship. You will make one server, agree on rules, have at least one spectator, and in empty, locked server you will have a duel.
If you worry about this - I'll be your spectator.
No argues O: between yourselves please.

Ok now if everything is clear: please post.
If something could be changed - msn me or pm me with proper proposition.

To bashing.

As soon as this work - wushu is just for testing, cause we all know it, and we'll have soon championships of other mods and modes.

PS. Please remember about clan's bank - me >.> - to send tcs that you could donate for such clan's events and phunz, prizes and shit, you get teh drift. Post O:.

PS2. Yea, I want to participate too :o. I'm not teh judge, as there's no such thing (it's simply win/lose situation) so I guess it's cool, isn't it? pm me or msn if you have any problems or ideas.

We're starting when every pair is ready. Same with advancing to the next stage - we'll have to wait till stage one fights are completed to advance to stage 2 etc.

LIST
1. Sah vs 2. Maldi
3. Donker vs 4. Kickasszor
5. Amazing SuperJoJo vs 6. Amazing SuperStar.
7. Starrs vs 8 Xarus the Sahees slayer.
9. Skull-o-man vs 10. Los Scheczudios
11. SnowflakeGzor vs 12. Srrwb!
13. Tristar60 vs 14. Zypehendry
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 7, 2008 at 07:37 PM.
Who will face teh Donkor? Who has teh courage o:! tristar60 I saw you browsing our forum but you didn't post there when you could fight me o: wai o: you own me. ;P
3.Kickass
Vs
4.Donkor
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]