Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

why is zhuyuan back

i hope that tyloo win but not cause i like them, more that it would be pretty cool if a team kept losing then just turned it around and won dreamhack.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
if ur a big boi u can play on hs-pistol only
you're pretty much gonna get even more destroyed but its the best way to get used to flicking
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
if ur a big boi u can play on hs-pistol only
you're pretty much gonna get even more destroyed but its the best way to get used to flicking

the fuck. flicking with pistols in stupid, you want to track.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i was talking about the first shot after spotting the dude, ya ur gonna want to track the rest once youve snapped but you cant rely on the dude being in the position u pre aim so sooner or later ur gonna need to practice ur flicks.
i mean unless u use a wallhack u wont be tracking shit when u or they come around the corner
If you can't react fast enough before they go past your crosshair then you aren't putting your crosshair in the right position. The only time you should ever have to actually flick is in firefights against multiple people, which you shouldn't be taking anyways; or if the enemy catches you off-guard, in which you got out-played and deserve to die or you were playing sloppy.

Crosshair placement will always get you more frags then flicks ever will. It always takes more time to move your mouse and then click than it does to just click. You lose that duel 90% of the time, so spend your time practicing something that will net you more frags, as well as more consistent frags.

Flicks are fickle, but crosshair placement can only fail you if you fail it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|