Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I was thinking of 3 replays for each couple, but if you want more entries that's not a problem for me, it will just take more time to judge. Anyways, i saw interesting replays, i don't want to comment them now but i'll give u a hint: this is not an "open-ur-autosave-folder" comp. Use msn to meet other members, make Ra rooms and fight there, i'll repeat it: u mustn't fight for the win, u must work with the other guy to make a beautiful fight, that's why old saved replays do not suit 100% the objectives of this comp. Try to make full-lenght fights that use all the 500 frames.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I liked the name alt a lot, but its your decision, and changing it back would be a pain in the ass. I'll get used to it :P
Sahee, I'm glad you didn't change your name, the name "Sahee" just sounds cool in general.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Thanks tho I doubt many people pronounce it like I do ;P
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
You guys probably dont want to hear this but i am going to change it again. Just dont know what to or when ;P

Haha...
Hello.
C-C-COMBO BREAKER! - A move that breaks up a chain (also Killer Instinct Reference)
Impossibullshit- when someone gets massive points off something lame
TTaTS (The Thunder and The Storm)- When you absolutely hammer your opponent.
Well, static is good but alt was better :P

and sahee , is it not pronounced say he? lol cuz thats wut i thought
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey sahee, what did aizako say?? lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No kickass ;p. It's pronounced kinda as Polish person would pronounce it,
and alt, plox change it back to alt if you're changing it again.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"