Toribash
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I let the buyer decide ;) Most buyers are paying around 2000-7000TC.

That's pretty good for sounds.
How many people have you done so far?

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Once a week, every saturday.

Ah, I think I should check those out at some point.
What's your subscriber-base?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@DonutFatal
Didn't use a generator? xP

--

Who here is active and what's everyone up to?

I'm not active. I'm not. because I'm not posting a replay saying I am. that definitely not what this is. :3

But tbh I activity has been lacking the past few week due to a freakin head cold. which sucks >.> totally messed up my sleeping pattern. but yeah just thought Id share why I haven't been seen around the forums that much this past week.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I haven't been posting much either, been really busy lately.

219,000 videos?

You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?
+respect
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Hey guys, new member of Essence, I'm hoping to get to know you all soon. Thank you for all your positive votes on the application thread, and I will be active. ;)
And hi Yuseimot. ^^
I'm thinking of getting a new avvy.
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Hey guys, new member of Essence, I'm hoping to get to know you all soon. Thank you for all your positive votes on the application thread, and I will be active. ;)
And hi Yuseimot. ^^

hello Tyler im so happy you got into essence congratulations welcome to the clan man,Oh also sorry guys for not posting here for a bit its a kinda awkward thing that i don't know any one in the clan.
No problem at least you're making an effort to post here. Feel free to join any conversation or even start one of your own perhaps
Yeah, I'm thinking of getting one from a good artist, but I don't know who I should ask. Anyone you would consider?