We had votes on who was the worst shit-poster
I didn't win because people were trying to outshitpostme
It was great

2013/2014 was a great year looking back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It was awful my god.

the name games were truly something to be witnessed though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
I was thinking of getting a name change to Lufflin, because it hasnt been taken ANYWHERE and its derpy af. See for yourself, look it up on steam, twitch, youtube, soundcloud etc. only 1 user, and thats me xD

So, yeh, no? maybe so?

Honestly combatbot is one of the few names around that consist of real words that i dont mind, its manly as fug
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Honestly combatbot is one of the few names around that consist of real words that i dont mind, its manly as fug

I just kinda feel like it's a childish sounding name, + this was supposed to be a throwaway account. But I've gotten alot of yes and alot of no so I guess I'll just stay with CombatBot :v
Also known as CombatBot
That dragon looks adorably sad. Like he wants a hug, but nobody wanted to give him a hug, so they put him in a barrel.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
I just kinda feel like it's a childish sounding name, + this was supposed to be a throwaway account. But I've gotten alot of yes and alot of no so I guess I'll just stay with CombatBot :v

its only childish if you take it seriously imo, and everyone knows yu should never take anything on the internet seriously
oh yeah
what about my name pusga :,(

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder