9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by matcool98 View Post
Sicks: I like playing Hardcore games that can at least give me some challenge.
Any suggestions for ps3 or Mac.

Go with Metal Gear Solid 4 and the 'extreme' mode after beating whole game. You have to literally be a fucking ghost. You can't kill anybody, you can't be seen, you can't literally exist. And tho, You have to walk through whole game. And.. You can't die even single time, otherwise you will have to start from first mission. And You have about 5 hours to do it.
Originally Posted by matcool98 View Post
Sicks: I like playing Hardcore games that can at least give me some challenge.
Any suggestions for ps3 or Mac.

Splatterhouse I guess.

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Crysis, that will be all.

I lost my Crysis.
But I have Crysis2. :P

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Go with Metal Gear Solid 4 and the 'extreme' mode after beating whole game. You have to literally be a fucking ghost. You can't kill anybody, you can't be seen, you can't literally exist. And tho, You have to walk through whole game. And.. You can't die even single time, otherwise you will have to start from first mission. And You have about 5 hours to do it.

That is insane, I finished MGS4 in normal mode and I say its almost impossible not to kill anybody, there are few parts of the game where you can find unpassable guards.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Splatterhouse I guess.

I lost my Crysis.
But I have Crysis2. :P

That is insane, I finished MGS4 in normal mode and I say its almost impossible not to kill anybody, there are few parts of the game where you can find unpassable guards.

Then call me Goddess because I beat that Big Boss Extreme few days ago. :P
"Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale... Love loves; this is its nature." - Howard Thurman

My fave quote.
> Piratez