yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Love is a feeling to protect or being able to be together with someone.

I love my video games consoles.
I love my action figures.
I love my comic books.
And I love my mum.

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
When you're single you can do whatever the fuck you want and not give a shit about someone's feelings. When you're in a relationship you're limited to only a couple of things, because if you stick to the things you do when you were single, sometimes it could hurt your partner's feelings

If loving someone means I cannot do whatever I want then, I prefer to be alone.
Yeah, I'm an egoistical bastard, I don't give a damn if their feelings got hurt as long as it doesn't bother me with my activity. What matters is that I feel comfortable wherever I want, whenever I want.
Yes, I don't feel guilty by hurting people's feeling, if they are getting in my way I will do it if I have to.
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
Originally Posted by Morgomir
What is your real name? Dima
Belt and QI: look my achivements

When was the year of your birth? 1998

What is your favorite mod? Whushu , aikido and judo

What are your professions? (Texture, Replay, Movie & etc.)(Give us examples if possible)
I am trying to do a perfect vew of my torry. With my friend I Anton1233 I like to do long replays in running mod. I can't see them because I have not a computer now and game has lugged and all my replays have been destroyed.*
If you've been in any clan before, What was it, What was the reason you left and What was your rank in that clan? I have not be in any clan
About me:
*I ( if I will whant) can win strong players. And my friends, who started before me, say, that I am stronger. ( my small winning % is because of making fun videos but icant show them because I have not computer till september ) ( and I have low rank because I have not a computer this summer).*And I know brilliantly Russian , well know English , and know a little french
-----
Saint can give you a recommendation)

No.
Rejected.
See the first post and try again.
Love is gay. Haha nah it's a complex multi-dimensional idea that many people view differently.
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
Sicks: I like playing Hardcore games that can at least give me some challenge.
Any suggestions for ps3 or Mac.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness