Toribash
the end is neigh

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
the end is neigh

Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Damn you Ryan with all those fucking jobs. You must be staring at a computer 24/7. Whenever you play Toribash you get rekt :P
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Damn you Ryan with all those fucking jobs. You must be staring at a computer 24/7. Whenever you play Toribash you get rekt :P

who
are
you

?? ?? ?? ??
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
some guy who keeps asking me to send him 50 dollars

also, this is funny: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...76#post7793776
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

What's funnier is the fact that he thought the guy was from TGS just because he said an internet saying.
Even funnier is, using DJVenom's logic he is also from TGS since the only person in the screenshots he gave us was him that said "lift big or go house".
Last edited by RedPanda; Dec 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
sorry thig, may God forgive me and my foolishness

Protonitron and Ferras will have to go. They taint our holy name.

Hey fuck u m8

My local priest actually asked me to be a substitute in his church (like a substitute teacher)

checkmate
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.